48 Movilla Road, Portstewart, BT55 7DW
Description & Features
A great opportunity to acquire a charming 4 bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow located in the seaside town of Portstewart. Internally the property offers bright and spacious accommodation and is in excellent order through out, offering partial sea views from the lounge. Externally the property benefits from a fully enclosed south westerly facing rear garden including decking area. This property is situated in a well established residential part of the town and is close to most local amenities including local schools, towns main Promenade and award winning beaches. Only on internal inspection can the property be fully appreciated and therefore the agents strongly recommend early internal appraisal.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Detached Garage
- South Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Partial Sea View From Lounge
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With cloaks cupboard, under stairs wood panelling and storage, airing cupboard and laminate wood floor.
- LOUNGE: 5.08m x 3.86m (16' 8" x 12' 8")
- With recess fireplace having a woodburning stove set on slate hearth, wooden mantle above, laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.86m x 3.07m (12' 8" x 10' 1")
- KITCHEN: 4.52m x 2.95m (14' 10" x 9' 8")
- With bowl and half sink unit with mixer tap, high and low level built in units with tiling between and under unit lighting, integrated ‘Neff’ gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tumble dryer and dish washer, over head storage, larder cupboard, saucepan drawer and tiled floor.
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM: 5.87m x 3.45m (19' 3" x 11' 4")
- With recessed lighting, semi solid wood floor and French doors leading to rear garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with ‘Creda’ electric shower, panelled walls and tiled floor.
- With storage cupboard, access to roof space, wood panelled walls and hot press.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.06m x 3.84m (13' 4" x 12' 7")
- With double built in wardrobe and storage cupboards.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle with ‘Triton’ mains power shower, fully tiled walls and ‘Velux’ window.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.81m x 2.49m (12' 6" x 8' 2")
- With access to eaves and two ‘Velux’ windows.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.79m x 2.31m (9' 2" x 7' 7")
- With access to eaves and ‘Velux’ window.
- Tarmac driveway leading to detached garage. 19’4 x 10’8 with up and over door, lights and power points. Fully enclosed garden to rear which is laid in lawn with paved pathway and raised corner decking area.
Type of Tenure
Location of 48 Movilla Road
Approaching Portstewart from Coleraine on the Station Road, take your first right after the Mill Road roundabout onto Culdaff Road. Take your first right onto Movilla Road and No.48 will be located on your right hand side.View Map
Costs to Consider
£957.22 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?