48 Finsbury Crescent, Belfast, County Antrim, BT8 6GH
Description & Features
The Four Winds/Saintfield Road area of South East Belfast is extremely popular residential location which is favoured by a host of buyers who appreciate the ease and convenience to a selection of amenities including shopping at Forestside, local schooling and transport routes to and from the City Centre and other surrounding towns.
This particular detached family home has deceptively spacious family accommodation providing a layout of five bedrooms, two reception rooms together with a modern fitted kitchen, family bathroom and shower room.
In addition the property is positioned on an excellent site with pleasant gardens to the rear, detached garage, and generous driveway parking.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family or those upsizing within the area, viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Large Detached Garage
- Tarmac Driveway With Generous Parking
- Pleasant Site With Well Tended Gardens To The Front & Rear
- Ideal For Young Family
- Popular & Convenient Location Off Saintfield Road Close To Transport Routes, Local Amenities, & Excellent Schooling
- PVC door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom. Laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING / DINING AREA: 6.45m x 6.05m (21' 2" x 19' 10")
- Attractive feature Sandstone fireplace with open fire.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.27m x 2.9m (14' 0" x 9' 6")
- KITCHEN: 3.76m x 3.15m (12' 4" x 10' 4")
- Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. 'Bosch' 4 ring hob, double oven and integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge and larder.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.05m x 2.54m (10' 0" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.3m x 2.84m (10' 10" x 9' 4")
- Built-in wardrobe. Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.49m x 1.63m (8' 2" x 5' 4")
- Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Heated towel radiator. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Hotpress, storage with radiator - sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.98m x 3.84m (16' 4" x 12' 7")
- Laminate wooden floor. Eaves storage and lighting.
- BEDROOM (5): 4.32m x 3.56m (14' 2" x 11' 8")
- Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobe. Eaves storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel radiator.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Pleasant gardens to front and rear in lawns and patio. Excellent driveway parking.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 6.93m x 2.87m (22' 9" x 9' 5")
- Roller door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
Type of Tenure
Location of 48 Finsbury Crescent
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?