49 Chapel Road, Newry, County Down, BT34 2QE
Offers in Excess of
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
2.5 ACRE SITE WITH OUTLINE APPROVAL FOR REPLACEMENT DWELLING INCORPOARTING EXISTING COTTAGE AS ANCILLARY ACCOMMODATION
A rare opportunity to acquire an excellent building site in a highly sought after area. Outline Planning Approval for a replacement dwelling has been approved (ref LA07/2021/0815/O). The total area extends to 2.5 acres, with extensive road frontage onto Chapel Road, in this sought after semi-rural location.
- SERVICES: Mains water and electricity available.
- VIEWING: Call on site.
- APPROVAL: Outline Planning Approval for replacement dwelling incorporating existing cottage as ancillary.
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?