48 Ballymacormick Road, Bangor, BT19 6AB
Description & Features
This detached home has been extended and has undergone a complete programme of refurbishment and modernisation - the result is a quality family home finished to the highest standard throughout with no expense spared and includes many extras.
The spacious and plentiful accommodation offers everything one could hope for in a modern home including the much sought after open plan style living area with bi-fold doors to the sunny rear garden.
The ground floor provides a reception hall offering ample storage, cloakroom suite, a lounge with cast iron fire place, snug/family room (or could be a fifth bedroom if required), an open plan, spacious and airy kitchen/living/dining area and a utility room.
Upstairs there is a bright landing with built in storage, four well proportioned bedrooms, the master is en-suite and there is a luxury family bathroom.
Outside there is a detached garage which is part floored and is ideal for a gym. There are gardens to front and private and sunny to rear with two patio areas to enjoy the sun.
Set in a much sought after residential location with views over fields to Groomsport and to the Irish Sea. Convenient to all the amenities of Ballyholme Village, the ring roads for those commuting to Belfast and to Ballyhome Beach with delightful scenery and coastal walks. Bangor Town Centre and Groomsport Village are a short car ride away.
This is a home not to be missed and internal appraisal is a must to appreciate all it offers. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Extended Detached Family Home Presented To The Highest Standard
- Extended, Upgraded and Modernised Throughout
- Views Over Fields To Groomsport And The Sea From Lounge, Snug and Two Main Bedrooms
- Lounge With Cast Iron Stove
- Cosy Snug/Family Room Or Could Be Used As Bedrooms Five
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining With Bi-Fold Doors To Garden
- Deluxe Kitchen Incorporating Excellent Range Of Units And Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room / Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Four First Floor Bedrooms - Master With En-Suite Shower Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage / Ample Off Road Parking Plus Secure Parking
- Gardens To Front And Enclosed And Sunny To Rear
Type of Tenure
Location of 48 Ballymacormick RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating