Built by the award winning Boland Reilly builders, this modern semi detached home is a real credit to its present owners and boasts an enviable level of presentation throughout as well as a practical sun room/conservatory to the rear which is open plan to the kitchen/diner.
Entering the property via the composite front door you'll immediately notice the feature oak framed glazed doors to the entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner and ground floor cloakroom, which ensures a lovely flow of light through the property as well as adding a real touch of luxury. The lounge is bright and enjoys a bay window and feature multi fuel stove with granite hearth whilst the kitchen/diner enjoys a generous range of storage units and is open plan to the practical and bright sun room/conservatory which also benefits from a cast iron multi fuel stove. The first floor boasts a luxury fully tiled shower room, with double walk in shower cubicle, and 3 bedrooms. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and dual zoned oil fired central heating system whilst, externally, there are gardens to front & rear with paved patio and brick paved driveway. The beautiful Ballyhalbert beach and Irish Sea coast is just a short stroll from your front door and Newtownards and Bangor are 15 and 16 miles away respectively so remain within commuting distance.
Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the quality on offer with this beautiful home.
- Composite door to porch.
- Porch 1.88m x 1.35m (6' 2" x 4' 5")
- Tiled floor. Oak framed glass door to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall 5.31m x 2.06m (17' 5" x 6' 9")
- Spindle staircase with oak handrail to first floor landing. Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature oak framed glazed doors to lounge, kitchen & cloakroom. Single radiator.
- Lounge 5.08m x 3.38m (16' 8" x 11' 1")
- Into bay. Wood effect laminate flooring. Cast iron multi fuel stove with granite hearth. Two double radiators.
- Kitchen/diner 5.59m x 3.07m (18' 4" x 10' 1")
- Reducing to 7'3". Extensive range of high and low level units in "Walnut & cream" finish with granite effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven, hob & extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Double radiator. Open plan to Conservatory/sun room.
- Conservatory/Sun room
- Feature cast iron multi fuel stove with tiled back. Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed doors to patio and garden. Ceiling fan & lights. Double radiator.
- Cloakroom 1.78m x 0.84m (5' 10" x 2' 9")
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor, walls and feature splash back. Single radiator.
- Spindle banister with oak hand rail. Hot press. Access to roof space.
- Shower room 2.18m x 2.18m (7' 2" x 7' 2")
- Luxury double walk in shower with Mira Azora electric shower. White WC & wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. White uPVC tongue and groove ceiling. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1 4.14m x 3.33m (13' 7" x 10' 11")
- At widest points. Single radiator. Sea glimpses.
- Bedroom 2 3.45m x 3.33m (11' 4" x 10' 11")
- At widest points. Single radiator. Views over communal green.
- Bedroom 3 2.79m x 2.16m (9' 2" x 7' 1")
- At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Built in storage cupboard. Single radiator. Views over communal green.
- Gardens in lawn to front and enclosed to rear. Paved patio area. Brick paved driveway. Light & tap.
Communal green to front.
- Property misdescriptions
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.