46 Ligoniel Road, Belfast, Antrim, BT14 8BX
Description & Features
Immaculately presented, recently renovated, two bedroom, end terrace property with fully enclosed rear garden, conveniently located off Ligoniel Road, North Belfast, within walking distance of public transport routes, local shops and amenities. The property comprises entrance porch, lounge, hallway with stairway leading to first floor, modern fitted kitchen with informal dining area, rear hall, two well proportioned first floor bedrooms, and deluxe bathroom with white three piece suite. Externally the property enjoys low maintenance, enclosed front garden finished in decorative stone and paving, and fully enclosed rear garden finished in decorative stone and paving. Other attributes include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and rural views. Ideal first time buy / buy to let investment alike. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Fully enclosed rear garden finished in decorative stone and paving.
- End Terrace
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- Deluxe Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Gas Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Low Maintenance Gardens Front & Rear
- Rural Views; Convenient Location
- Recently Refurbished
- Ideal First Time Buy / Buy To Let Investment
Type of Tenure
Location of 46 Ligoniel RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?