Set within this prestigious, residential cul-de-sac, number 46 Knockancor Drive has been converted in recent years to provide a spacious 4 bedroom detached home within this popular part of Portstewart.
Comprising of 4 well proportioned bedrooms (master en-suite), spacious lounge with bay window, large open plan kitchen / dining / living area, separate utility space, and a well presented ground floor bathroom, this deceptively spacious bungalow offers may desirable features that will appeal to a vast array of purchasers.
Externally the property offers a detached garage, along with private gardens to front, side and rear and can easily accommodate family activities along with outdoor entertaining.
Offering a quiet, yet convenient location within the popular seaside resort of Portstewart, and being within minutes from the local Golf Club, Strand beach, Promenade and a host of other amenities, we anticipate, we anticipate exceptional interest for this exceptional bungalow and highly recommend an immediate viewing.
• 4 bedroom / 2 reception detached chalet bungalow
• Oil fired central heating
• PVC windows and doors
• Building control approved conversion in 2009 to create upstairs bedroom and access to additional storage
• Bay-fronted lounge with mahogany surround fireplace
• Spacious kitchen / dining / living area with tiled floor
• En-suite master bedroom
• 2 additional double bedrooms to ground floor
• Separate utility space and good storage space throughout
• Detached garage (6.27m x 3.06m) with lighting and power points
• Tarmac driveway
• Gardens laid in lawn to front, side and rear with raised decking area to rear
• Private site within quiet cul-de-sac location
• Within 1 mile from The Promenade, 1.7 miles from Portstewart Golf Club and the picturesque Strand beach
• Ideal family home or holiday home residence
• Immediate viewing highly recommended