46 Fairview Road, Newtownabbey, County Antrim, BT36 6QP
Description & Features
We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented end terrace which is located in a very popular residential area in Carnmoney and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with attractive fireplace and wood laminate flooring, modern white high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob, integrated appliances and a rear hall with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is communal parking to front, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- End Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Modern Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Popular Location
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 4.37m x 4.27m (14' 4" x 14' 0")
- Attractive fireplace piped for gas fire, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 3.61m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
- Modern range of white high gloss high and low level units, marble effect worktop, single drainer sink unit, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated microwave, fridge / freezer and dishwasher, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- REAR HALL
- Plumbed for washing machine, pvc double glazed back door
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
- Built in wardrobe and radiator
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m x 3.28m (12' 1" x 10' 9")
- Radiator, built in cupboard with gas boiler
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m x 2.52m (8' 10" x 8' 3")
- Built in cupboard, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- SHOWER ROOM
- Chrome corner shower cubicle, Triton shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, heated towel radiator
- Communal parking to front. Garden to front in lawn Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Type of Tenure
Location of 46 Fairview RoadView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?