46 & 46A Lany Road, Moira, BT67 0NZ
Description & Features
A rare opportunity to purchase 2 separate properties in one transaction, 46 is a spacious detached chalet style bungalow with garage and gardens and 46a is country cottage with it's own gardens and carparking.
46 & 46a Lany Road, Moira could suit a wide variety of purchasers, from those with an extended family requiring just that little bit more space (subject to necessary approvals)
Number 46a Lany Road;
This is the original cottage on the shared driveway and with some works and the replacement of the oil fired boiler it could be made habitable again. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, living room, family room open to kitchen/ dining area, 3 bedrooms, rear hallway and bathroom. The cottage has an attached garage and a rear yard/ car parking. It benefits from a pressurised water system and is plumbed for oil fired central heating but does require a new oil fired boiler.
Number 46 Lany Road;
This is a modern detached chalet style bungalow of over 3000sqft with spacious accommodation comprising; spacious entrance hall, living room, sunroom, dining room, kitchen/ dining area, rear hallway, utility room, cloakroom with wc, 3 downstairs bedrooms (1 with ensuite), downstairs bathroom, spacious first floor landing, shower room, 3 further bedrooms and a study. This home also has a large integral garage, and it benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, internal panelled doors and a burglar alarm. Outside it has an extensive driveway and good-size gardens.
The location of these homes is superb and will suit those who don't wish to live in town or in a development but who need convenience, they are situated off a shared driveway on the Lany Road which is part of the main Moira/ Hillsborough Road running between Moira and Hillsborough. For those with young families Meadow Bridge Primary School is just across the road and the villages of both Moira and Hillsborough are both just minutes away by car.
Viewing is very highly recommended - call Barbara, Julie or Andrew on 028 92616999 to find out more.
(Please note both properties need to be sold in one lot, they cannot be separately)
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC double glazed entrance door, storage cupboard, walk in hot press, open tread stair case to first floor.
- Lounge 4.44m x 4.19m (14' 7" x 13' 9")
- Feature marble and granite fireplace.
- Dining Room 4.47m x 4.24m (14' 8" x 13' 11")
- Feature Adam style fireplace with marble and granite inset and hearth.
- Sun Room 3.71m x 3.58m (12' 2" x 11' 9")
- Low voltage spotlights, uPVC double glazed door to patio area.
- Kitchen/Dining area 5.05m x 4.06m (16' 7" x 13' 4")
- Good range of high and low level units with granite worksurfaces. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, space for range style cooker, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls. Recessed lights.
- Utility Room 2.84m x 2.08m (9' 4" x 6' 10")
- Low level units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for tumble dryer, extractor fan.
- Downstairs W.C.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls.
- Master Bedroom 3.86m x 3.58m (12' 8" x 11' 9")
- Built in wardrobe.
- White coloured suite comprising: Low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Bedroom 2 4.09m x 3.15m (13' 5" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 3 3.58m x 3.48m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
- White coloured suite comprising: Whirlpool style bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 4 5.82m x 4.8m (19' 1" x 15' 9")
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 5 6.38m x 4.19m (20' 11" x 13' 9")
- Bedroom 6 4.47m x 2.95m (14' 8" x 9' 8")
- Bedroom 7/ Study 3.48m x 2.31m (11' 5" x 7' 7")
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising: tiled shower cubicle, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Attached Garage 6.05m x 4.06m (19' 10" x 13' 4")
- Up & over door.
- Front, side and rear gardens in lawn with tarmac driveway providing parking for several cars.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring
- Lounge/ Dining area 4.44m x 3m (14' 7" x 9' 10")
- Feature fireplace.
- Kitchen/Dining area 5.33m x 3.33m (17' 6" x 10' 11")
- Range of high and low level units, space for oven, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, recessed lighting, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor.
- Family Room 4.32m x 4.27m (14' 2" x 14' 0")
- Carved wood and marble fireplace.
- Bedroom 1 3.63m x 3.15m (11' 11" x 10' 4")
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x 3.33m (11' 8" x 10' 11")
- Pine panelled ceiling.
- Panelled bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Attached Garage
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property and its grounds to determine its exact size and suitability for your space requirements. Should you have any questions or queries over the construction type of this property please ask agent for further details. Please note Locale Home Sales & Lettings may receive a commission should you choose to use mortgage or rental management services.
Type of Tenure
Location of 46 & 46A Lany RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?