This is a great opportunity to purchase a country dwelling located just outside Belfast and other large towns about ten minutes away. It has three bedrooms and three reception rooms, a detached garage and outdoor space with mature trees and garden. This property was a well cared for and a happy home but it is now ready to have a new owner and whatever that may entail. Its great location and space will surely make this property a great purchase.
- Pleasant entrance hall with original tiling approached through upvc front door.
- LOUNGE: 4.72m x 3.07m (15' 6" x 10' 1")
- Bright lounge with open fire and mahogany surround and tiled hearth. Wooden painted ceiling with cornice, and door through to kitchen.
- KITCHEN: 3.43m x 2.54m (11' 3" x 8' 4")
- Modern fitted kitchen in cream with high and low level units including a glass display cabinet. Stainless steel, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated single oven and ceramic hob with extractor fan. Partially tiled walls and upvc part glazed door to the exterior, there is also a large window overlooking the rear of the property.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.72m x 3.07m (15' 6" x 10' 1")
- There is a fireplace housing an electric fire at the moment with tiled hearth and feature surround. This room leads to the porch area via a frosted glass door. There is also a wooden painted ceiling and cornice. The window overlooks the front of the property and the other door leads to the hall.
- SUN ROOM:
- This sun room is at the side of the property and could be accessed via the living room or an external upvc door. It is a great addition to this property.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.47m x 3.23m (14' 8" x 10' 7")
- Bright bedroom with two windows overlooking the front of the property and the countryside beyond. There is a painted wooden ceiling and cornice, and double radiator behind the door.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.39m x 2.08m (7' 10" x 6' 10")
- This single bedroom has a window overlooking the side of the property. There is a painted wooden ceiling with cornice.
- Bathroom suite currently in blue with separate shower in cubicle. The wash hand basin is on a pedestal and there is a separate wc just beside the bathroom. There is a storage cupboard just below a wall mirror. The walls are partially tiled and there is a hotpress, frosted glass window to the rear and double radiator.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Separate wc beside the bathroom.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.33m x 3.3m (17' 6" x 10' 10")
- Spacious bright room with window overlooking the front and another window overlooking the side of the property. Disused art deco style tiled fireplace and surround. Wooden painted ceiling and cornice.
- Detached garage approached by cement driveway.
- Outside water tap at the rear. Gardens in grass which extend at the rear of the property including mature trees and shrubs.