45 Castlehill Wood, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT4 3PJ
Description & Features
This recently constructed detached home is found within the Castlehill Wood development, bordering Stormont Estate, East Belfast.
Finished and presented to an exacting standard throughout, this family home will appeal to those seeking an energy efficient home within this highly convenient location.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with storage area, downstairs cloakroom and wc, off the left hand side of the hall is the large living room with feature bay window and French doors leading to the rear garden. Off the right-hand side of the hall is a stunning fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and quartz work surfaces and centre island, which comes with excellent storage, and a family/dining area and pantry.
On the first floor, is the master bedroom with ensuite shower room, two further double bedrooms and the main bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower cubicle.
The second floor boasts two further well-proportioned double bedrooms and a contemporary white shower suite.
Outside, there is a landscaped garden and off-street parking to the front and an enclosed south facing rear garden with an entertainment sized patio leading to garden in lawn with the added bonus of an insulated timber garden room/pod - complete with electric / water.
Situated close to many of East Belfast's leading primary and secondary schools, public transport links, Stormont Grounds, Ballyhackamore & Belfast City Centre as well as the Outer Ring and Belfast City Airport are all within easy reach.
- Recently Constructed Detached Property On The Edge of Stormont Estate.
- Five Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room).
- Large Living Room With Feature Bay Window & French Doors To Rear Garden.
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Storage, Centre Island / Dining / Family Area.
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC.
- Main Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite With Freestanding Bath & Shower Cubicle.
- Second Floor Shower Room In Contemporary White Suite.
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Smart Home Enabled Technology.
- Double Glazed Window Frames.
- Ample Off Street Parking.
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden With Entertainment Sized Patio Area/Garden In Lawn.
- Insulated Timber Garden Room/Office With Electric/Water.
- Situated Close To Many Of East Belfast's Leading Primary & Secondary Schools, Belfast City Airport & Outer Ring.
- Convenient To Ballyhackamore, Belmont, Belfast City Centre, Ulster Hospital & Stormont Grounds.
Type of Tenure