Apple Tree House
- RECEPTION HALL: 7.32m x 3.58m (24' 0" x 11' 9")
- Sand stone fireplace and hearth with 'Stovax' enclosed multi fuel stove; TV aerial connection point; picture rail; ceramic flagged floor; large picture window overlooking gardens.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.17m x 4.09m (13' 8" x 13' 5")
- Fireplace with oak beam mantle and quarry tiled hearth with enclosed Stovax multi fuel stove; built in cupboard in arched recess; built in hardwood furnished shelves; original quarry tiled floor; corniced ceiling; open plan to:
- DINING ROOM: 4.19m x 3.71m (13' 9" x 12' 2")
- Pine tongue and groove floor; corniced ceiling.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Hotpress with modern insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater; built in shelves.
- PRINCIPAL BATHROOM: 2.72m x 2.51m (8' 11" x 8' 3")
- White suite comprising sculptured bath with centrally located chrome mixer taps; pop up plug and 'Aqualisa' thermostatically controlled shower over and fitted glass shower panel; 'Dolomite' wash hand bowl on matching shelf and fitted with chrome mixer taps; pop up plug; close coupled WC; extractor fan; part vaulted painted tongue and groove ceiling with Velux window; tiled floor and part tiled walls; electric shaver socket.
- KITCHEN: 5.36m x 4.88m (17' 7" x 16' 0")
- White Belfast sink with chrome swan neck mixer taps; extensive range of French oak eye and floor level cupboards and drawers with polished black granite worktops; matching dresser unit fitted with a range of drawers, cupboards and glass display shelves; integrated 'Rangemaster' gas and electric range cooker with twin ovens, grill, warming drawer and six ring gas hob; matching extractor canopy with light; integrated 'Bosch' dishwasher and fridge; 'Stovax' enclosed multi fuel stove; high level TV aerial connection point and power point; 12 volt ceiling lighting; bevelled glass 1/2 doors to rear.
- SIDE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor leading to:
- CLOAKROOM: 1.83m x 1.65m (6' 0" x 5' 5")
- White suite comprising wash hand basin; low flush WC with ash seat; ceramic tiled floor; range of coat hooks.
- LAUNDRY ROOM: 3.61m x 1.55m (11' 10" x 5' 1")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with stainless steel sink mixer taps; range of French oak eye and floor level cupboards; formica worktops; integrated freezer; plumbed and space for washing machine and tumble dryer; ceramic tiled floor; 12 volt lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM: 6.07m x 4.6m (19' 11" x 15' 1")
- Random blue stone fireplace and hearth with 'Stovax' enclosed multi fuel fire; picture rail; hardwood parquet floor; TV aerial connection point; door to:-
- GUEST SUITE: 4.85m x 2.77m (15' 11" x 9' 1")
- TV aerial connection point; parquet floor (currently carpeted over).
- GUEST ENSUITE: 4.09m x 1.78m (13' 5" x 5' 10")
- White suite comprising tiled quadrant shower with 'Aqualisa' thermostatically controlled shower; glass shower door and matching side panels; floating wash hand basin with chrome mono mixer tap; close coupled WC; marble tiled walls and floor; electric shaver socket; 12 volt lighting; extractor fan.
- QUARTER LANDING:
- Hardwood furnished staircase to 1/2 landing and first floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.51m x 3.02m (11' 6" x 9' 11")
- Double built in wardrobe; picture rail; TV aerial point.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.95m x 3.63m (16' 3" x 11' 11")
- Double built in wardrobe with louvered doors; picture rail; TV aerial point.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.63m x 2.84m (11' 11" x 9' 4")
- TV aerial point; 12 volt ceiling lighting.
- QUARTER LANDING:
- STUDY: 2.87m x 2.13m (9' 5" x 7' 0")
- Four telephone connection points; vaulted painted tongue and groove ceiling.
- MAIN BEDROOM: 7.47m x 5.79m (24' 6" x 19' 0")
- Semi vaulted painted tongue and groove ceiling; 2 Velux windows; double patio doors to balcony with superb views to the Mourne Mountains in the south:- Brass bulls eye spot lights and matching down lighters; built in eaves storage; excellent range of wardrobes.
- White suite comprising roll top bath on ball and claw feet; chrome pillar mixer taps and telephone hand shower attachment; close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps; quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower and glass sliding shower doors and side panels; polished marble tiled walls and floor; part vaulted tongue and groove panelled ceiling with 12 volt ceiling lighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- A shared bitmac laneway leads to private bitmac drive and gravelled parking area and bitmac drive leading to garage. Boiler room housing a modern 'Grant' condensing boiler plus pressurised water pumping system to main house; modern sewage treatment facility.
- LIVING ROOM: 10.08m x 3.99m (33' 1" x 13' 1")
- Pine tongue and groove ceiling; rough cast walls; 3 Economy 7 radiators; light well under roof windows; stairs to first floor.
- SHOWER ROOM: 2.06m x 1.52m (6' 9" x 5' 0")
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with 'Redring' electric shower and folding shower doors; low flush WC; pedestal wash hand basin, 'Dimplex' wall heater; tiled floor; extractor fan.
- KITCHEN: 3.96m x 2.31m (13' 0" x 7' 7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps; range of laminate eye and floor level cupboards and drawers; formica worktops; plumbed for washing machine, 1/2 tiled walls; fluorescent light; 'Xpelair' extractor fan.
- BEDROOM / GAMES ROOM: 9.47m x 4.55m (31' 1" x 14' 11")
- Large ceiling windows overlooking light well; 3 Economy 7 radiators; ceiling spot light tracks (this room can be divided into two rooms if desired); window seat with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- RANGE OF OUTBUILDINGS INCLUDING:
- Workshop. Store. Wood Store. Stable. Loft. Nissan Garage. Orchard. Gardens. Tennis Court. Dog Run. Lands.
- WORKSHOP: 6.07m x 3.73m (19' 11" x 12' 3")
- Sliding door; fluorescent light and power points; stand alone alarm system.
- STORE: 4.32m x 3.66m (14' 2" x 12' 0")
- Divided into two pens; fluorescent light and double power points; door to:
- WOOD STORE: 9.86m x 4.32m (32' 4" x 14' 2")
- Fluorescent light and double power points.
(The above 2 stores are suitable for easy conversion to stables if desired)
- STABLE: 4.32m x 4.27m (14' 2" x 14' 0")
- Fluorescent light and double power points.
- LOFT: 16.13m x 4.95m (52' 11" x 16' 3")
- Approached via wooden steps; ample light and power points.
- NISSAN GARAGE: 10.57m x 5.26m (34' 8" x 17' 3")
- Double sliding doors; wired for lights; ample parking for 4/5 vehicles.
- Planted with 15 fruit trees including Eating Apple, Pear, Plum, Peach and Cherry Trees leading to a large vegetable garden.
- Spacious gardens to front, sides and rear laid out in rolling lawns, beds of ornamental and flowering shrubs and trees including Flowering and weeping Cherry Trees, Weeping Pear and Lilac Trees etc. Features include covered well with random stone surround and old hand pump, raised flagged patio with steel pergola over and partially enclosed patio with decorative walls.
- FLOODLIT TENNIS CORT / ALL WEATHER SPORTS AREA:
- McAdam surface. The court appears to be in good condition and provides ideal facilities for a tennis enthusiast and provide equally good facilities for a range of sports and activities. The court is illuminated with four flood lights which swivel if desired.
- DOG RUN:
- Large concrete pad enclosed with chain link fencing.
- The lands surrounding the residence are divided into four paddocks, all of which are laid down to grass. Mains water is laid on to a concrete drinking trough. The lands provide ample space to create a sand school if desired to suite those with equestrian interests. A field shelter (25' x 14' approx.) is located in one paddock and is designed to allow it to be enclosed with a field gate or divided in two.