- Brick paviour driveway with runway lawn, mature hedging and black iron railings. PIR half-lantern security light, and black external letterbox.
- ENTRANCE HALL: 5.38m x 1.93m (17' 8" x 6' 4")
- at widest points: Hardwood glazed front door with glazed side panels. Storage area under stairs, white radiator cover, ceramic tiled floor, mains wired smoke alarm, BT FTTP connection.
- CLOAKROOM: 1.91m x 0.79m (6' 3" x 2' 7")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE (presently utilised as Dining room): 4.27m x 3.45m (14' 0" x 11' 4")
- Sandstone fire surround with cast iron inset and slate hearth (natural gas prepared). Dark wood-effect laminate floor. Connection for Virginmedia (up to 500Mb broadband).
- KITCHEN & DINING AREA: 4.32m x 3.78m (14' 2" x 12' 5")
- Oak effect units with solid oak doors, black granite worktops with 1.5 drainer Franke stainless-steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated, five ring natural gas hob, tiled splashback (Laura Ashley), Elica stainless-steel cooker hood (2016). Integrated appliances: Blomberg dishwasher (2019), AEG 50/50 fridge freezer (2016), Bosch pyrolytic 'self-cleaning' oven (2016). Ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting. Generous dining space for table and chairs.
- Door through to:
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.18m x 1.63m (10' 5" x 5' 4")
- Range of low-level units, larder cupboard, single drainer stainless-steel sink unit, mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for vented tumble dryer (also plumbed for natural gas). Ceramic tiled floor, Worcester Bosch natural gas combination boiler (system fully cleansed in 2016) and Tado smart controls (via mobile app). Hardwood glazed door to rear patio and garden. CO detector.
- Stairs to:
- LANDING (1):
- Stairs carpeted and landing with luxurious Studio Wilton carpet and high-quality underlay (2019). Mains wired smoke alarm.
- BATHROOM: 3.02m x 1.96m (9' 11" x 6' 5")
- Contemporary white Catalano bathroom suite comprising teardrop bath, shower screen, partly tiled walls, thermostatic mixer taps with shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, and tiled splashback. Low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, recessed LED spotlighting. Heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.17m x 3.51m (13' 8" x 11' 6")
- South facing with deep pile carpet with extra soft underlay.
- BEDROOM (4) (presently used as living room): 4.52m x 3.48m (14' 10" x 11' 5")
- Modern alcove shelving (removable), deep pile carpet with extra soft underlay, connection for Sky Q, TV aerial & telephone.
- Stairs to:
- LANDING (2):
- Access to floored attic (sliding ladder & lighting). Airing cupboard with built in shelving & lighting. Stairs carpeted with luxurious Studio Wilton carpet and high-quality underlay (2019). CO detector & mains wired smoke alarm.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 4.95m x 4.29m (16' 3" x 14' 1")
- at widest points. Keylite roof window with blackout blind. Deep pile carpet with extra soft underlay.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Keylite roof window with blackout blind, fully tiled large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back. Low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.52m x 3.4m (14' 10" x 11' 2")
- Built-in ward robe and spacious storage cupboard with lighting. Deep pile carpet with extra soft underlay.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Fully enclosed south facing garden to rear with flagged patio area and pathways (c. 46m2), natural grass lawn, and garden shed. Gate to rear access path (for bins/bicycle access). Outside tap and outside light.
- Security alarm system with internal and external siren (annually serviced), Motorola CCTV to front and rear (remote mobile app viewing), Mul-T-Lock TS007 3 Star Integrator locks to front and rear doors. uPVC double glazed throughout with lockable windows.
Location: Number 44 is located at the bottom end of the development in the middle of the block and does not directly face any of the neighbouring homes.
Rates: £1,992 (2020/21)
Management fees: c. £22pcm (Strathearn Lane Management Company)
SOA 'Belmont 1' – 890/890 NI Multiple Deprivation Measures 2017