44 Rugby Avenue, Ormeau Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT7 1RG
Description & Features
Located in the university area of South Belfast, Rugby Avenue is known for being a beautiful tree lined street with attractive townhouses that are popular with both families as homes and landlords for student lets.
This property is currently a family home and offers excellent room sizes and convenience to a wide range of local amenities. The Ormeau Road, Stranmillis and Belfast City Centre are all just minutes away along with Queen's University Belfast and Queen's PEC.
The property itself is a large, Victorian, three storey townhouse with four bedrooms and an open plan living and dining room, offering two separate but connected reception areas. Externally, there is a sizeable and well maintained patio and rear garden (measuring 14m long).
To arrange a viewing, or for a free, no obligation valuation of your own property, call Hampton Estates on 028 9064 2888 today.
- Victorian Townhouse in University Area
- Close to Queen's University, McClay Library and PEC
- Short Commuting Distance to Belfast City Centre
- Local Primary and Secondary Schools Nearby
- Spacious Open Plan Living / Dining Room
- Kitchen with Range of High & Low Level Units
- Four Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Good Sized Rear Patio and Garden
- Superb Home or Investment Property
- Conversion Potential, Subject to the Necessary Consents
- Also Potential to be Extended Subject to PP
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING / DINING 7.5m x 3.5m (24' 7" x 11' 6")
- (into bay) Feature fireplace, under stairs storage cupboard, carpeted floor.
- KITCHEN 3.4m x 1.7m (11' 2" x 5' 7")
- Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, space for cooker with integrated extractor hood over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.1m x 3.3m (13' 5" x 10' 10")
- Carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.3m x 2.8m (10' 10" x 9' 2")
- Carpeted floor.
- BATHROOM: 2.1m x 1.8m (6' 11" x 5' 11")
- Three piece white suite comprising bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W.C., tiled walls, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.4m x 3.2m (14' 5" x 10' 6")
- Velux style window, carpeted floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.4m x 2.8m (11' 2" x 9' 2")
- Velux style window, laminate wooden floor.
- Rear garden (approx. 14m long) garden laid in lawn, patio area, gated front forecourt.
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 44 Rugby Avenue
Located in the University Area of South Belfast.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
£1,464.48 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?