44 Mount Regan Avenue, Dundonald, Belfast, BT16 1JA
Description & Features
This semi detached home has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard by the current owner and is very well presented. The accommodation is bright and airy throughout with the ground floor comprising of a spacious entrance hall, bright living room, dining/family room and fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite. Outside there is a driveway for off street parking and well tended gardens to the front and rear. The location is popular and extremely convenient to the Ulster Hospital, local schools, local transport links plus the shops and amenities of Dundonald Village. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Early viewing is recommended.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE AGENT
VALUATION: If you are thinking of selling, we would be delighted to provide a FREE VALUATION of your property. Our goal is to achieve the optimum sale price for your property while saving you money on fees.
MORTGAGE ADVICE: ANDREWS AND GREGG are pleased to offer a FREE independent mortgage and financial advice service. Please ask for details.
Important notice to purchasers – Andrews and Gregg have not tested any systems, services or appliances at this property. Maps, plans and models are not to scale and measurements are approximate.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance or lease. Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information we can give no guarantees as to the accuracy thereof.
- Well Presented And Maintained Semi Detached Home
- Spacious Hallway
- Bright Living Room
- DiningRoom/Family Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Well Tended Gardens to Front And Rear
- Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage With Electric
- Popular And Convenient Location Within Walking Distance to Local Schools, Shops Transport Links And the Ulster Hospital
- Bright hallway with carpet.
- LIVING ROOM: 3.2m x 3.1m (10' 6" x 10' 2")
- Bright living room with carpet.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM: 4.3m x 3.1m (14' 1" x 10' 2")
- Spacious dining room with fireplace and carpet.
- KITCHEN: 2.1m x 1.8m (6' 11" x 5' 11")
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level units, single sink and drainer and freestanding cooker with under oven. The kitchen is plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.2m x 3.1m (13' 9" x 10' 2")
- Double bedroom with carpet and Sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.3m x 3.1m (10' 10" x 10' 2")
- Double bedroom with carpet and built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.2m x 2m (10' 6" x 6' 7")
- Single bedroom with carpet and built in wardrobe.
- BATHROOM: 2.1m x 1.8m (6' 11" x 5' 11")
- With white suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal sink and bath with electric shower.
- Part floored for storage.
- Enclosed grassed garden to the front. Driveway for off street parking. Private garden to rear with lawn and patio area. Detached garage with electric.
Type of Tenure
Location of 44 Mount Regan Avenue
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?