44 Hartley Hall Green, Greenisland, Carrickfergus, County Antrim, BT38 8FU
Description & Features
Hartley Hall is an exclusive development of high quality homes which have recently been constructed off the main Shore Road offering ease of access to all local amenities within the immediate area, excellent schooling, and Belfast which is within comfortable commuting distance.
This particular property provides exceptionally well appointed and presented accommodation providing a layout of three bedrooms, living room, kitchen with dining area, together with cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite. Outside there are pleasant gardens to the front and rear, and generous driveway parking.
Likely to be of interest to the young family or professional couple. Viewing of this superb property is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Attractive Recently Constructed Semi-Detached Family Home
- Well-Appointed & Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Appliances Open To Dining Area
- Contemporary Bathroom, Ensuite & Cloakroom
- Gas Heating / Double Glazing
- Pleasant Enclosed Gardens To Rear In Lawns & Patio
- Driveway Parking
- Popular & Sought After Residential Location Within Comfortable Commuting Distance Of Belfast
Type of Tenure
Location of 44 Hartley Hall GreenView Map
Costs to Consider