- Original stained glass front door, side light and top light.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With quarry tiled floor, wood panelled walls, glazed inner door with stained glass inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood panelled walls and plate rack, parquet wood block flooring.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, part wood panelled walls, feature ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- DRAWING ROOM: 4.6m x 4.14m (15' 1" x 13' 7")
- into square bay window
With stained glass double glazed top light, limestone fireplace surround, cast iron inset, slate hearth, parquet wood block flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.98m x 3.51m (16' 4" x 11' 6")
- Parquet wood block flooring, slate fireplace, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, built-in china cabinets, picture rail, cornice ceiling, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio and garden.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: 7.16m x 5.28m (23' 6" x 17' 4")
Kitchen in cherry wood in-frame units, granite Galaxy work surface, chrome mixer taps, integrated Smeg dishwasher, Range Master range cooker with five ring gas hob, electric ovens below, stainless steel extractor hood, extractor fan, space for American style ice making fridge freezer, living and dining space with parquet wood block flooring, uPVC double glazed access door to patio and rear garden, cast iron fireplace, slate hearth, access to utility room.
- UTILITY/LAUNDRY ROOM: 4.83m x 2.39m (15' 10" x 7' 10")
- Excellent range of built-in high and low level storage cupboards, timber work surface, porcelain tiled floor, ceramic sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, vented for dryer, concealed gas fired boiler, uPVC double glazed access door to side, part tiled walls.
- Excellent views across Belfast Lough to the Antrim coastline, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.62m x 4.17m (15' 2" x 13' 8")
- Laminate wooden flooring, wall to wall range of built-in robes, dresser unit, recessed mirror and drawer units below. Stained glass double glazed top light with superb views over Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.01m x 3.48m (13' 2" x 11' 5")
- Picture rail, cornice ceiling, built-in cupboard, mature outlook to rear, cherry wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (3): 3m x 3.05m (9' 10" x 10' 0")
- Cherry wood flooring, picture rail, cornice ceiling, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.48m x 2.51m (11' 5" x 8' 3")
- Excellent view to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills.
- BATHROOM: 1.88m x 2.95m (6' 2" x 9' 8")
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating vanity unit, drawer unit below, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, porcelain fully tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, recessed spotlighting.
- LINEN CUPBOARD:
- Linen press with built-in shelving.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking, mature front gardens laid in lawns, mature shrubs and planting, bordered by hedging, rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio, southerly aspect, mature planting, raised timber decking, gazebo, ideal for outdoor entertaining and children at play, mature flowerbeds, raised beds, greenhouse, garden shed, outdoor light and water tap.