43 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BT11 9AF
Description & Features
TMC are excited to present this striking red brick semi detached family home on to the open property market. Occupying an enviable elevated site on prime residential location this home is sure to prove popular amongst a wide range of potential buyers.
This beautiful home offers up superb accommodation throughout and briefly comprises on the ground floor of two separate reception rooms and a large fitted kitchen open to casual family dining area. On the first floor there are four good size bedrooms and a family white three piece bathroom suite. The home further benefits from a developed roofspace available for a wide range of additional living space uses, wonderful enclosed garden to the rear laid in well manicured lawn & a double gated driveway to the front for secure off street parking.
Ideally located at the heart of Andersonstown and within short walking distance to a whole host of local amenities to include large supermarkets, bars and smaller retail shops as well as a short commute to nearby motorway network. Seldom do homes of this calibre come on to the market and prompt viewing is highly encouraged to avoid any dissappointment.
- Striking Red Brick Semi Detached Family Home Occupying An Enviable Elavated Site On The Popular Andersonstown Road
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen Open To Family Dining Area
- White Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Developed Roofspace
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Extensive Private Rear Garden Laid In Well Manicured Lawn
- Attached Garage
- Gated Double Driveway For Secure Off Street Parking
- Excellent Location Within Short Walking Distance To Whole Host Of Amenities
- Superb Accommodation Throughout- A Must View!
Type of Tenure
Location of 43 Andersonstown RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating