CPS Property are delighted to bring to the market this delightful apartment situated off the ever vibrant Botanic Avenue. Wolseley Street benefits from its close proximity to every amenity you could possibly need, including a wide range of restaurants, cafes, bars, boutiques, supermarkets, Botanic Gardens and Queen’s University.
42 Wolseley Street is home to only three apartments, with apartment C located on the second floor. Briefly it comprises of a modern open plan kitchen, dining and living area, there is luxury bathroom and a well sized double bedroom. The complex was completely refurbished two years ago mixing modern finish while keeping traditional aspects, to a very high standard and this is still very evident. We would recommend that any interest be made known to us as soon as possible as we expect that a wide range of buyer will find this an attractive proposition.
- Spacious one bed apartment,
- Bright open plan living area into dining and kitchen,
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of appliances,
- Good sized double bedroom,
- Luxury finished shower room with white suite,
- Gas central heating,
- Double glazed throughout,
- Walking distance to many amenities including Queens University, restaurants and shops Excellent investment, opportunity with a potential rental income of circa £700 per month.
THINKING OF SELLING?
If you are considering selling your own property, please feel free to contact us. We offer a free, no-obligation valuation and are happy to call out to discuss values.
We have been voted Northern Irelands Best (Multi-Branch) Estate Agency 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 (Belfast Telegraph & Negotiator Awards) and would be delighted to market your home.
We are currently offering free listing including professional photography, you only pay us when your property is sold!