42 Irwin Avenue, Belfast, BT4 3AF
Description & Features
This attractive three storey mid townhouse is found off Upper Newtownards Road, a popular residential setting within Ballyhackamore, convenient to Belfast City Centre, restaurants, cafes and public transport links.
The property comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, on the ground floor. On the first floor, there are two bedrooms and a bathroom in white suite. On the second floor, there are two further bedrooms.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and upvc double glazed window frames.
- Attractive Three Storey Mid Terrace Property
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Close To Belfast City Centre, Public Transport Links & Shops
- Convenient To Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools, Ballyhackamore & Belmont
Type of Tenure