42 Downshire Gardens, Carrickfergus, County Antrim, BT38 7LN
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
Downshire Gardens, Carrickfergus
- Well presented detached family home located in the most sought after Downshire area of Carrickfergus.
- Close to a number local amenities, such as well regarded Primary & Secondary Schools, convenience shopping & leisure activities. Within easy commuting distance of Belfast.
- 3 Reception Rooms, Lounge with feature fireplace, Dining Room & Snug.
- Kitchen fitted in a range of Oak effect high & low level units with separate Utility Room.
- 4 double bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms - Ground floor W.C & fully tiled Family Bathroom on 1st floor.
- Corner site with lawn & mature planting.
- Tarmac driveway leading to detached garage.
- Double glazed throughout. Oil fired central heating.
- No Ongoing Chain.
- PVC entrance door.
- Tiled floor, glazed door into;
- Entrance Hall
- Understairs cloak room.
- Lounge 4.99m x 4.24m (16' 4" x 13' 11")
- Cornice, fireplace, glazed double doors into;
- Dining Room 3.44m x 3.08m (11' 3" x 10' 1")
- Laminate wood floor.
- Kitchen / Diner 2.84m x 3.95m (9' 4" x 13' 0")
- Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor, part tiled walls. oak effect high & low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit & drainer.
- Utility 2.17m x 1.8m (7' 1" x 5' 11")
- Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, PVC door to rear.
- Tiled floor & walls, low flush W.C, sink with vanity unit.
- Snug 3.23m x 5.74m (10' 7" x 18' 10")
- 1st Floor Landing
- Gallery Landing with hot press and roof space access via pull down ladder.
- Master Bedroom 4.25m x 4.32m (13' 11" x 14' 2")
- Built in bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom 2 3.43m x 4.3m (11' 3" x 14' 1")
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 3.8m x 3.2m (12' 6" x 10' 6")
- Bedroom 4 3.85m x 3.2m (12' 8" x 10' 6")
- Bathroom 2.7m x 1.87m (8' 10" x 6' 2")
- Recessed spot lights, Tiled floor & walls. Low flush W.C, sink with vanity, illuminating mirror, walk in shower with waterfall shower head, chrome towel rail, extractor fan.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door, light & power.
- Corner site with gardens to front, side and rear with lawn and well established plants, shrubs and trees. Tarmac path to front door & tarmac driveway to rear.
Type of Tenure
Location of 42 Downshire GardensView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?