42 Charles Drive, Ballyclare, BT39 9BX
Description & Features
Deceptively spacious, extended mid terrace property in the popular Charles Drive Development, Ballyclare. Within close proximity to an array of amenities in Ballyclare Town Centre including shops, cafes, public parks, schools and local transport networks this property would be ideally suited for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Internally the property comprises an entrance hall, fitted kitchen, lounge, dining room, shower room, two large bedrooms and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden in lawn and an enclosed, low maintenance rear garden finished in paving and decking area.
Early viewing highly recommended.
- Extended Mid Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Large Bedrooms
- Double Storey Extension
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom; Seperate Shower Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- PVC Double Glazing/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Convenient Location
- Ideal First Time Buy/Buy To Let Investment
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with matching side screen. Hardwood flooring. Stairwell to first floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 3.86m x 3.66m (12' 8" x 12' 0")
- At widest points. Focal point fireplace with timber surround on granite hearth. Access to store. Hardwood flooring. PVC double glazed door to dining room.
- KITCHEN 5.28m x 2.24m (17' 4" x 7' 4")
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surfaces. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and 4 ring electric hob and oven with extractor fan over. Stainless steel sink unit. Access to store. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM 4.95m x 2.39m (16' 3" x 7' 10")
- PVC double glazed patio doors to garden. Wood laminate floor covering.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roof space and hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 7.62m x 2.67m (25' 0" x 8' 9")
- Twin built in wardrobes in mirrored doors. Wood laminate floor covering.
- BEDROOM 2 5.69m x 2.95m (18' 8" x 9' 8")
- Wood laminate floor covering. Mirrored built in wardrobe.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front garden in lawn Low maintenance rear garden with timber decking. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home? If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Type of Tenure
Location of 42 Charles DriveView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?