42 Bloomfield Road, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT5 5LT
Description & Features
This attractive, semi-detached home is conveniently located in a popular residential location within East Belfast, close to private and public transport links to Belfast City Centre. With local amenities and parks a short stroll away as is Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages.
Well cared for and sympathetically modernised over recent years by its current owner, the property offers excellent accommodation. Four well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom occupy the first and second floor. Living room, dining room, modern kitchen, utility room and wet room are on the ground floor.
Of particular note is the self-contained apartment with own access from the rear. Sure to appeal to anyone looking for that extra space which could be put to a variety of usages. (Building control certificates in place).
Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and off-street parking to front. With little to do but move in, we anticipate high levels of interest and recommend early viewing.
- Superb, Semi-Detached Home with Self Contained Apartment
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout
- Four Bedrooms, Spread over Two Floors
- Large Living Room with Bay Window & Feature Fireplace
- Dining Room, Arch to:
- Modern, Fitted Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Utility Room / Downstairs Wet Room
- Luxury Bathroom Suite on First Floor
- OFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Integral Garage with Power + Light / Driveway for Multiple Vehicles
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Excellent Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
- Close to Local Amenities in Bloomfield, Belmont and Ballyhackamore
- Primary & Secondary Schools Close By
- SELF - CONTAINED APARTMENT with Own Entrance. Comprising: Living Room, Bathroom, Kitchen and One Double Bedroom. Separate Gas fired central heating system and electrical system from main house.
Type of Tenure
Location of 42 Bloomfield RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating