- uPVC double doors to . . .
- GENEROUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double doors to front patio and garden.
- Low flush suite, plumbed for shower room.
- SITTING ROOM: 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
- Ceramic tiled floor, double doors to rear.
- STUDY: 4.14m x 2.41m (13' 7" x 7' 11")
- Range of built-in furniture.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.66m x 4.32m (18' 7" x 14' 2")
- Marble fireplace and hearth with gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling and ceiling rose. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM: 4.19m x 3.61m (13' 9" x 11' 10")
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- KITCHEN: 7.7m x 3.28m (25' 3" x 10' 9")
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, polished granite work surfaces, oil fired Aga, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, inset sink unit, display cabinet, integrated dishwasher, porcelain tiled floor, part tiled walls, dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.77m x 2.36m (9' 1" x 7' 9")
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for range style cooker, stainless steel extractor hood and tiled floor.
- Double doors to balcony overlooking beach. Walk-in hotpress and pressurised tank.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 5.72m x 4.22m (18' 9" x 13' 10")
- (into bay). Feature fireplace, large picture window capturing spectacular view of the beach and the ocean stretching from Innishowen to Portrush, and beyond.
- WALK-IN ROBE: 2.29m x 1.47m (7' 6" x 4' 10")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM: 3.25m x 2.44m (10' 8" x 8' 0")
- Luxury white suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, corner bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, Aqualisa electric shower cabinet including sauna and body jets, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.93m x 3.28m (16' 2" x 10' 9")
- Views to the beach and golf course.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, bidet, wash hand basin in vanity unit, corner shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.99m x 3.28m (13' 1" x 10' 9")
- WALK-IN ROBE: 1.91m x 0.91m (6' 3" x 3' 0")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, bidet, wash hand basin in vanity unit, panelled bath with shower fitting over, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.19m x 3.66m (13' 9" x 12' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, corner shower cubicle, extractor fan.
- GAMES ROOM/BEDROOM (5)/STUDIO: 9.14m x 5.49m (30' 0" x 18' 0")
- With separate stairway access to render self-contained unit, if required; flue for open fire or cooker extraction; piping installed for butane gas connection.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 9.14m x 5.41m (30' 0" x 17' 9")
- Twin up and over doors, wall to wall range of high and low level units, work surfaces, tumble dryer, storage cupboard with BEAM vacuum system, door to rear.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle with Redring electric shower.
- Generous asphalt driveway and turning area with spacious paved area for multiple parking. Landscaped gardens with terraces and views to the beach. Path and gate to the Promenade with access to the beach.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- The property was constructed with specification including feature extra width inner block walling adding to insulation and providing for deeper internal window cills.
Oak' feature upvc frame double glazing with window locks.
Extra height ceiling levels.
Magnificent bespoke oak stairway featuring a mezzanine style mid-level platform;
Underground 1000 gallons oil tank with remote 'watchman' gauge.
Perimeter walling on all sides.
Security lighting to all elevations. External electric power points including facility for automatic entrance gates.
Security alarm system with monitored response service.
ALL WINDOW COVERINGS AND FLOOR COVERINGS MAY BE INCLUDED IN SALE.
ALL ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES MAY BE INCLUDED IN SALE.
Approx. 500 metre walk to the Londonderry – Belfast rail network with hourly daytime service in both directions.