41 Donaghadee Road, Bangor, County Down, BT20 4QY
Description & Features
Enjoying a wonderfully private position within walking distance of Bangor Town Centre, picturesque Harbour, and leading schools this property could not be better located with Ballyholme a simple stroll away. This charming property offers obvious potential to maximize the already well-proportioned accommodation to suit a variety of buyers including those looking to downsize or those with growing families unwilling to compromise on location.
Internally the practical layout comprises three double bedrooms, an impressive entrance hall, a living room into bay, a dining room into bay, a fitted kitchen, a family bathroom, and a separate WC. The property has PVC double-glazed windows apart from the two bay windows, Oil fired heating and some wiring improvements.
Of particular note are the private, south-facing gardens to the rear, front in low maintenance courtyard garden with driveway parking leading to the garage.
This much-loved long-term family home is now requiring comprehensive refurbishment and modernization throughout. With manageable refurbishment opportunities of this nature rare Professionally accompanied viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the obvious potential.
- Double Fronted Bungalow With Superb Potential
- Three Double Bedrooms, Master With Built-In Robes
- Living Room And Dining Room Into Bay
- Family Bathroom, Separate WC
- Fitted Kitchen With Built-In Appliances
- Oil Heating, PVC Double Glazed Windows (Barring Bays)
- Driveway Parking, Detached Garage
- Extensive Private South Facing Gardens
- Much Loved Home Requiring Comprehensive Refurbishment Throughout
- Highly Regarded Donaghadee RoadLocation
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of 41 Donaghadee RoadView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Costs to Consider