41 Cleveley Park, Belfast, BT8 6NB
Description & Features
This fantastic semi-detached property located just off Newton Park offers bright and spacious accommodation. It has recently been renovated and benefits from fabulous views, a wonderful south westerly facing raised rear deck and garden with plenty of living space making it perfect for first time buyers or a family who want to live in an area with good schools and amenities.
On the ground floor there is an entrance porch, hall, understairs WC, a spacious living & separate dining room, a modern recently fitted kitchen and french doors a rear decked area leading to the garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with a contemporary suite. The floored roof space is accessed via a Slingsby style ladder and benefits from light, power and a velux window.
To the front is a low maintenance garden and a driveway that leads to the detached garage. The garage has been split and the rear of the garage has been converted to a fully insulated office with electricity and light. The rear garden is very impressive, extremely private and benefits from a south westerly aspect. There is a large raised decked area that leads to a wonderful lawn area that has an array of plants & shrubs.
The property is located close to a host of amenities and provides easy access to Belfast by bus or car. Forestside shopping centre is only five minutes away and there is an excellent range of schools within the vicinity.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Natalie Clarke Residential on 02890 310500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED HOME LOCATED JUST OFF NEWTON PARK
- WONDERFUL PRIVATE REAR GARDEN AND DECKED AREA WITH A SUNNY SOUTH WESTERLY ASPECT
- VIEWS FAR AND WIDE OVER BELFAST HILLS
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALL WITH USEFUL GROUND FLOOR WC
- SPACIOUS LIVING AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN WITH A GOOD RANGE OF HIGH & LOW LEVEL UNITS
- THREE BEDROOMS - TWO DOUBLES AND A SINGLE
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM WITH ROLL TOP BATH AND SEPARATE SHOWER
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE WITH WONDERFUL VIEWS, LIGHT & POWER
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED
- DETACHED GARAGE WITH LIGHT, POWER AND ROLLER DOOR
- FANTASTIC LOCATION WITH A GREAT RANGE OF LOCAL AMENITIES
- WITHIN THE CATCHMENT AREA FOR LEADING SCHOOLS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED FRONT DOOR:
- Tiled floor, leading to double glazed inner door with glazed side panels
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring, cornicing.
- UNDERSTAIRS W.C:
- Low flush w.c and sink unit laminate floor, wall hung radiator, spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM: 3.47m x 3.4m (11' 5" x 11' 2")
- Laminate floor.
- DINING ROOM: 3.5m x 3.18m (11' 6" x 10' 5")
- Laminate floor, open to modern fitted kitchen, wall hung radiator, cornicing. Double glazed French style doors to the rear.
- MODERN STYLE KITCHEN: 3.61m x 2.66m (11' 10" x 8' 9")
- Full range of high- and low-level units, granite effect work tops, built in 4 ring halogen hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, one and half Franke sink unit, integrated oven and integrated microwave, enclosed gas boiler, breakfast bar, spotlights. Laminate floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM ONE: 3.4m x 3.2m (11' 2" x 10' 6")
- Cornicing, built in slide robes.
- BEDROOM TWO: 3.3m x 3.17m (10' 10" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM THREE: 2.4m x 2.4m (7' 10" x 7' 10")
- Built in storage.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE: 2.35m x 1.97m (7' 9" x 6' 6")
- White bathroom suite comprising free standing roll top bath, separate shower unit with drench head shower attachment and glazed door, vanity pedestal unit, low flush WC, wall hung radiator, extractor fan, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- ROOFSPACE: 4.5m x 3.07m (14' 9" x 10' 1")
- Access to roof-space via slingsby ladder. Floored with velux window, power and light. Under storage into eaves.
- OUTSIDE FRONT:
- Front garden laid in lawn. Driveway with ample parking.
- Raised decked area with fabulous views, stairs leading to enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Bordered by timber fencing. Range of plants and shrubs. Separate patio area to the rear of the garage. Outside tap.
- GARAGE: 2.7m x 2m (8' 10" x 6' 7")
- Up and over door, power and light
- GARAGE OFFICE CONVERSION: 3.44m x 2.4m (11' 3" x 7' 10")
- Fully insulated room, double glazed window, double glazed door, light and electric, access top garage storage.
Type of Tenure
Location of 41 Cleveley ParkView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?