40 Empire Street, Belfast, County Antrim, BT12 6GJ
Description & Features
We are pleased to present this excellent mid terrace property situated on one of the more popular streets in the Donegall Road area. The property comprises spacious living room, fitted kitchen, refurbished ground floor bathroom and three bedrooms. Further benefits with Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing. This property would make an ideal home for the first time buyer or astute investor seeking a reliable rental income. Empire Street is convenient to the many social, recreational and retail amenities of South Belfast including the bustling Lisburn Road, Boucher Road and Belfast City Centre, as well as both the City and Royal Victoria Hospitals. Bus and rail routes are close by, as are arterial transport routes such as the motorway network. With similar properties all selling quickly early viewing is recommended.
- Excellent Mid-Terrace Property
- Spacious Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Ground Floor Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Convenient Location
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Pvc Double Glazed Windows
- THE ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door.
- LIVING ROOM 3.8m x 3m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
- Storage under stairs.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA 4.1m x 1.8m (13' 5" x 5' 11")
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls and vinyl floor.
- Built in storage with Gas boiler and access to enclosed rear yard.
- Newly refurbished white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, push button W.C, panel bath. Fully tiled floor and part tiled / pvc cladded walls.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 4m x 2.1m (13' 1" x 6' 11")
- BEDROOM TWO 2.9m x 2m (9' 6" x 6' 7")
- BEDROOM THREE 2m x 2m (6' 7" x 6' 7")
- Small paved front Enclosed rear yard. Access to alleyway.
Type of Tenure
Location of 40 Empire StreetView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?