40 Carthall Road, Coleraine, County Londonderry, BT51 3LP
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
- 4 Bedroom 4 Reception Detached House
- Garage & Large Shed
- Mature Front Site
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows (excluding shed)
- Solar Panels (owned outright)
- Short Distance to Coleraine Town Centre, Shops, Health Centre & All Other Amenities
- Conveniently Located Close To Primary, Secondary & Grammar Schools
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
- Spacious Well Laid Out Family Accommodation
- Spacious luxury detached family home comprising 4 bedrooms and 4 reception rooms has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard throughout by its current owners offering well laid out adaptable family accommodation. Externally, the home is approached by a tarmac driveway leading to ample parking. Set on a mature front site with spacious garden laid in lawn with selection of mature trees, plants and shrubs. The property also has from has excellent outside storage having a detached garage and large shed, plus enclosed paved and screened rear garden. This detached family home will have wide appeal on the open market with families wanting to set up home in a private yet convenient setting. Easy accessibility to Coleraine town centre, primary/secondary/grammar schools. Located within a short drive to coastal destinations of Portrush, Portstewart, Castlerock and all main arterial routes.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With telephone point, recessed lights, tiled floor.
- Lounge 5.18m x 3.66m (17' 0" x 12' 0")
- With telephone point, laminate wooden flooring, doors leading into:-
- Family Room 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
- With laminate wooden flooring, leading into:-
- Conservatory 4.57m x 3.66m (15' 0" x 12' 0")
- With laminate wooden flooring, French doors to rear.
- Dining Room 5.49m x 3.91m (18' 0" x 12' 10")
- With feature wooden surround fireplace, TV point, laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 5.18m x 3.91m (17' 0" x 12' 10")
- With fully fitted extensive range of eye and low level units with under lighting, double sink unit, integrated hob with extractor fan, integrated oven and microwave, feature centre island / breakfast bar, wine rack, pelmet with lights, tiled flooring.
- Utility Room 2.74m x 1.52m (9' 0" x 5' 0")
- With stainless steel sink unit, larder and low level unit, plumbed for washing machine, tiled flooring.
- Comprising wc and wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- First Floor Landing
- With hotpress. Access to roofspace via slingsby style ladder, floored with light and power points, (suitable for conversion subject to necessary planning etc).
- Bedroom 1 4.57m x 3.66m (15' 0" x 12' 0")
- With built in wardrobes, telephone point. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.94m x 3.35m (12' 11" x 11' 0")
- With built in wardrobes, desk and drawers.
- Bedroom 3 3.94m x 3.66m (12' 11" x 12' 0")
- With built in sliderobes.
- Bedroom 4 4.27m x 3.66m (14' 0" x 12' 0")
- With built in sliderobes.
- Suite comprising walk in pod style shower cubicle, bath, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, half tiled walls. tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by tarmac driveway with ample parking. Spacious front garden laid in lawn with mature trees, screened flower beds with selection of plants and shrubs. Enclosed paved and screened rear garden. Outside lights and tap.
- Garage 4.88m x 3.05m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
- With roller door, pedestrian door, light, power points and storage cupboards.
- Shed 6.99m x 3.35m (22' 11" x 11' 0")
- With walk in shower area, radiator, infrared heater, sink unit, light and power points.
- Additional Information
- Tenure: Assumed Freehold Estimated Rates: £1,740.40 Per Annum
Type of Tenure
Location of 40 Carthall RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?