40 Ashbourne, Castledawson, BT45 8HP
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
- We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £140,000 on the above property.
- Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
- The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is 54.
- Detached 4 bed family home, occupying a prime site in the desirable Ashbourne development.
- Accommodation includes 4 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, family bathroom and ground floor W.C.
- Enclosed rear garden, includes lawn to front with tarmac driveway.
- Integral Garage.
- Windows mostly double glazed.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- Fireplace. 4.57m x 3.82m approx.
- Good range of low and eye level units, tiled floor. 4.29m x 3.21m approx.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Storage units, part tiled walls, tiled floor. 1.74m x 2.91m approx.
- BEDROOM (1):
- Wood style flooring. 5.36m x 2.97m approx.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Wood style flooring. 2.96m x 2.48m approx.
- BEDROOM (3):
- Wood style flooring. 3.61m x 3.63m approx.
- BEDROOM (4):
- Wood style flooring. 3.52m x 2.63m approx.
- Corner bath, shower, W.C, W.H.B, part tiled walls, tiled floor. 2.43m x 2.39m approx.
Type of Tenure
Location of 40 Ashbourne
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?