- Hardwood front door with glass inset leading through to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With laminate wood effect flooring and downstairs WC.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, full pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold mixer tap and tiled splashback, laminate wood effect flooring, extractor fan.
- KITCHEN: 3.58m x 3.38m (11' 9" x 11' 1")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surface with sink unit and drainer, one and a half bowl with mixer tap, integrated Hotpoint oven with Hotpoint four ring electric hob above, integrated extractor fan, glazed cabinet, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, open plan to living/dining area.
- LIVING/DINING AREA: 5.59m x 4.62m (18' 4" x 15' 2")
- Hole in the wall fireplace with standalone multi fuel burning stove and slate hearth, laminate wood effect flooring, ample dining, uPVC door leading through to access to rear courtyard.
- STAIRS AND LANDING
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 3.73m x 2.64m (12' 3" x 8' 8")
- Excellent range of in-built cupboards and in-built shelving units, outlook to rear with views over Scrabo Tower.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, full pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.38m x 3.28m (11' 1" x 10' 9")
- Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.64m x 2.36m (8' 8" x 7' 9")
- Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, full pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephonic shower head, partly tiled walls, vinyl wood effect flooring, extractor fan, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, in-built shelving units for storage.
- Insulated, partially floored.
- TO FRONT:
- Two car parking spaces.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Laid in brick paving and timber decking, ideal for outdoor entertaining, pebbled area, boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler, right of way access, views over to Scrabo Tower and rolling countryside.