4 The Counties, Mark Street, Portrush, County Antrim, BT56 8QA
Description & Features
This ground floor apartment with delightful frontal sea views over the West Strand and the Harbour is situated in the heart of the popular coastal town of Portrush just a short stroll to the harbour, shops, restaurants, and blue flag beaches. The apartment benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, and a secure designated car parking space.
The accommodation in brief comprises:- Entrance Hall, open plan living/dining/kitchen, two good sized bedrooms (one with ensuite shower room), and bathroom. This apartment will certainly appeal to those seeking a holiday home or indeed investment property. We recommend internal inspection at the earliest opportunity.
- Spacious ground floor apartment
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen
- Delightful frontal views over the West Strand and the Harbour
- Two bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Designated car parking space in secure car park with barrier system
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Contents may be purchased, if desired
- Management Company in place
- Internal inspection highly recommended
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Communal entrance door, wall mounted letter boxes, fire alarm system.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Intercom system. Laminate floor. Smoke alarm. Built-in cloaks/storage cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN 9.48m x 3.7m (31' 1" x 12' 2")
- Living/Dining Area: Laminate flooring. Radiator with cover. Television point and telephone point. Delightful views over the West Strand and the Harbour. 'L' shaped Kitchen with range of high and low level units, with contrasting worktops. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. 'Whirlpool' electric oven and 4 ring 'Beko' hob. Integrated 'Ignis' fridge/freezer. Integrated 'Whirlpool' washing machine/dryer. Part tiled walls, and tiled floor. Three brushed steel ceiling lighting units.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.43m x 3.1m (11' 3" x 10' 2")
- Built-in wardrobe, part shelved. Laminate flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Window. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.43m x 2.64m (11' 3" x 8' 8")
- Laminate flooring. Built-in cupboard part shelved, gas boiler.
- White suite comprising panel bath with hand grips, mixer taps and telephone shower attachment. Extractor fan, part tiled walls, and tiled floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Designated parking space in secure car park with barrier system.
- Service Charge:
- We have been advised that the Service Charge payable is £880.00 per annum.
Type of Tenure
Location of 4 The Counties
Travel along Kerr Street and at the top of the hill turn right onto Main Street, veer right onto Mark Street and turn immediate left into 'The Counties' apartments car park.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?