4 Station View, Bangor, Down, BT19 1EU
Description & Features
Enjoying a uniquely private position within 1000 feet of the picturesque Carnalea coastline this property could not be better located. The extensive accommodation offers a flexible living space ideal for the modern family with further potential to extend or those looking to downsize but unwilling to compromise on space, location or their golf game.
Internally the layout currently comprises five double bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite, three bedrooms on the ground floor, two bedrooms and a shower room on the first floor, an entrance hall, a spacious lounge with double doors to the rear, a sitting room, office with feature glass brick wall, kitchen with large granite island unit, separate utility room, and a family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower. The thoughtfully designed spaces offer extensive hallways and a bright and spacious first-floor landing leading to significant first-floor storage with obvious further potential to extend subject to all necessary permissions.
Of particular note are the extensive brick-paved parking areas accessed from the quiet laneway and the private, mature gardens to the front, sides, and low-maintenance rear offering numerous outdoor spaces to enjoy.
With many of Bangor`s premier amenities including St.Colmgall`s Primary School, Rathmore Primary School, and Carnalea Golf Club close to hand, this family home also offers easy access to Belfast with Carnalea Train Station moments away.
Superbly maintained and significantly improved by the long-term family owners, this much-loved home offers immediate possession to its lucky new keepers - Professionally accompanied viewings are available strictly through Pinkertons.
- Beautifully Presented Detached Family Home
- Five Double Bedrooms, Master With En-Suite
- Spacious Lounge Into Dining Area With Double Doors To Rear
- Living Room, Office With Feature Glass Brick Wall
- Kitchen With Oversized Granite Island Unit, Separate Utility Room
- Fully Tiled Bathroom With Corner Bath, First Floor Shower Room
- Oil Heating, Double Glazed Windows, PVC Guttering
- Spacious Landing, Extensive Storage With Superb Potential
- Brick Paved Parking, Private Landscaped Gardens
- Uniquely Positioned Just A Stroll To The Coast
- A beautifully presented detached family home, with delightfully private gardens, just a moment's stroll from the coast.
- Entrance Hall 11.3m x 0.94m (37' 1" x 3' 1")
- PVC front door. Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Ornate radiator cover. Built-in storage.
- Sitting Room, Office 4.09m x 3.66m (13' 5" x 12' 0")
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Feature glass brick wall.
- Lounge 8.53m x 3.66m (28' 0" x 12' 0")
- Pine and glass double doors. Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Feature slate fireplace.
- Dining Area
- Plank-style flooring. PVC sliding doors.
- Kitchen 5.28m x 2.95m (17' 4" x 9' 8")
- Excellent range of high and low-level units with granite worktops. Oversized granite worktop. Feature glass storage. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with feature "copper tone"mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Spotlights.
- Utility 2.36m x 1.83m (7' 9" x 6' 0")
- Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine, dryer, and dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC door to rear.
- Bedroom 2 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
- Plank-style wood laminate flooring. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 3 3.23m x 2.92m (10' 7" x 9' 7")
- Plank-style flooring. Rear aspect.
- Family Bathroom 2.92m x 2.44m (9' 7" x 8' 0")
- Luxury fully tiled suite comprising wall mounted low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, and corner bath. Separate Quadrant shower cubicle.
- Master Bedroom 4.37m x 3.05m (14' 4" x 10' 0")
- Plank-style flooring. Front Aspect
- En-Suite 2.92m x 1.57m (9' 7" x 5' 2")
- Recently installed En-suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, and Quadrant shower cubicle with raindrop shower head. Vanity unit. Chrome towel radiator. Porcelain tile floor. Partially tiled floor.
- Lobby 3.4m x 2.79m (11' 2" x 9' 2")
- Stairs to the first floor. Understairs storage.
- First Floor 4.09m x 3.25m (13' 5" x 10' 8")
- Velux style window. Recessed spotlights.
- Bedroom 4 5.11m x 3.05m (16' 9" x 10' 0")
- Front and rear velux style window. Double aspect.
- Extensive full height storage.
- Bedroom 5 5.11m x 3.4m (16' 9" x 11' 2")
- Side aspect.
- Shower Room 2.62m x 2.57m (8' 7" x 8' 5")
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Heated towel radiator. Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Velux style window. Spotlights.
- Outside Front, Side
- Brick paved driveway parking. Mature lawn and hedging. Horizontal panel fencing. Gate access. Secure lighting. Gravel parking area. Wooden bin store. Boiler house and PVC oil tank.
- Outside Rear
- Brick and concrete paved patio. Feature timber decking. Vertical panel fencing and gate access. Mature hedging.
- REQUIRED INFO UNDER TRADING STANDARDS GUIDANCE
- Tenure - Understood to be Freehold Current Rates - £1,925.12.
- From Main St, At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Dufferin Ave, At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Bryansburn Rd, Turn right onto Station Rd, Turn left onto Station View. The property will be on the right hand side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS We aim to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, and none are to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The detail provided in the ‘Required information under Trading Standards guidance’ is provided in good faith from information supplied to Pinkertons by the Vendor. All, save for Tenure, are subject to change annually. We have not tested any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification, and there is no guarantee of their operating ability or efficiency. All measurements have only been taken as a guide to prospective buyers and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed upon with the seller.
Type of Tenure
Location of 4 Station View
Bangor WestView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?