4 Manor Court, 45 Lodge Road, Coleraine, BT52 1NA
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
A truly delightful 3 bedroom first floor apartment, situated in a block of six and within very close proximity to Coleraine town centre, doctors surgery and an array of amenities. Constructed circa 2000 by Tara Homes, the property has been finished to their usual high standard and exceptional attention to detail. Extending to approximately 950 square foot of space, this development has been built in sympathy with its well established location. Internally the property is both bright and spacious and offers modern living for those looking for an apartment life style. Rarely do properties come onto the open market in this particular block and we can strongly recommend early internal inspection to appreciate its entirety. Offering space, privacy, convenience and security, this is a wonderful opportunity to purchase an exceptional apartment in such a fantastic location.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Town Centre Location
- Private & Visitor Parking
- Lift Access To Upper Floors
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With lift and stairs to upper floors.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With intercom, cloaks cupboard and large walk in hot press.
- LOUNGE: 5.66m x 3.61m (18' 7" x 11' 10")
- With built in fireplace and slate hearth, laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING: 3.2m x 3.02m (10' 6" x 9' 11")
- With bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level built in units with tiling between, integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for automatic washing machine, drawer bank, recessed lights, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.84m x 3.66m (12' 7" x 12' 0")
- With double built in mirrored wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin and fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.28m x 3.02m (10' 9" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3): 3m x 2.92m (9' 10" x 9' 7")
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, recessed lights, extractor fan, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Outside to rear there is a fenced in garden area. Outside to front there is private and visitor parking.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas etc. Details of the annual Service Charge and full management services are available on request. Current service charge is £1,200.00 per annum (13.01.2022).
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?