- ENTRANCE HALL: 3.43m x 2.72m (11' 3" x 8' 11")
- Glazed composite front door, engineered wood flooring, corniced ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- CLOAKROOM: 1.96m x 1.7m (6' 5" x 5' 7")
- High ball WC, pedestal wash hand basin, built in cabinetry, clothes pegs and shelving, tongue and groove half wall panelling, ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM: 6.15m x 4.55m (20' 2" x 14' 11")
- Open fire with marble surround, cast iron inset, slate tiled hearth, corniced ceiling, recessed lighting.
- PLAYROOM/DINING ROOM: 5.05m x 4.32m (16' 7" x 14' 2")
- At widest points. Open fire with painted carved wood surround, cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth, recessed lighting.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA: 10.01m x 6.55m (32' 10" x 21' 6")
- At widest points. Parkes Interiors hardwood kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, Aga range cooker with extractor hood and integrated lighting, integrated CDA wine fridge, integrated Beko dishwasher, double Belfast sink with Insinkerator waste disposal and Quooker boiling tap, integrated Electrolux fridge, additional pantry style unit with built in lighting, granite worktops and upstands, under cupboard recessed lighting, corniced ceiling, wood effect Amtico flooring, breakfast bar seating for 3/4 people with solid oak worktop, built in shelving, open to Dining Space for 10/12 people, recessed lighting, corniced ceiling, open to Living Area with Charnwood wood burning stove, solid reclaimed wood mantle, slate tiled hearth, range of built in cabinetry and furniture, 2 sets of glazed double doors to raised balcony/terrace.
- UTILITY/PANTRY: 3.76m x 2.24m (12' 4" x 7' 4")
- At widest points. Excellent range of high and low level units, built in wine rack, plumbed for washing machine, recess for tumble dryer, Blanco stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, recess for Bosch freezer, ceramic tiled floor, composite barn style split door to rear patio/raised terrace. Dog bed area.
- Stairs to:
Lower Ground Floor
- CLOAKS AREA /FURTHER STORAGE:
- Glazed uPVC door to:
- DOUBLE GARAGE: 9.07m x 6.05m (29' 9" x 19' 10")
- Twin up and over doors, light and power, hardwood door for side access.
- Recessed lighting, access to partially floored Roofspace with light and power via Slingsby style ladder. Hotpress with slatted shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 6.12m x 4.42m (20' 1" x 14' 6")
- Built in robes with concertina doors with hanging rails, shelving and drawer pack integrated sensor lighting, further additional built in furniture including drawer packs and radiator cover, recessed lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 2.18m x 2.06m (7' 2" x 6' 9")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and dual shower head, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, half wall tongue and groove panelling, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- BATHROOM: 2.67m x 2.62m (8' 9" x 8' 7")
- Traditional white suite comprising: Ball and claw foot roll top bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, high ball WC, pedestal wash hand basin, half wall tongue and groove panelling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.55m x 4.01m (14' 11" x 13' 2")
- Recessed lighting, extensive range of built in wardrobes with hanging rails, shelving, drawer packs with further additional storage into eaves to rear.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.44m x 3.56m (14' 7" x 11' 8")
- Recessed lighting, built in wardrobes with hanging rail, shelving and drawer packs.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.88m x 2.84m (16' 0" x 9' 4")
- At widest points. Extensive range of built in furniture including wardrobes with hanging rails, shelving and drawers, dressing table with integrated mirror and lighting, recessed lighting.
- Brick pillar and electric gated entrance leading to tarmac driveway with brick pavior edging. Car parking for multiple cars, turning area leading to Double Garage. Extensive gardens in lawns with hedge and fence boundary, mature trees, shrubs, stone flowerbeds, gardens in lawn to side and rear. Kids play area with jungle gym, climbing frame. Extensive outdoor lighting, raised patio area with glazed balcony overlooking South Westerly facing rear gardens, perfect for entertaining and enjoying all day sunshine.
- GARDEN ROOM: 4.55m x 2.84m (14' 11" x 9' 4")
- Laminate wood effect flooring, recessed spotlighting, power, glazed sliding patio door, outdoor lighting.
- Under the terms and conditions of the Estate Agency Act we are obliged to inform you that 4 Lorne Lane is the property of a member of staff in Simon Brien Residential