4 Long Island Drive, KIRCUBBIN , County Down, BT22 2WE
Description & Features
Long Island Drive is a select & sought after development within walking distance from the village of Kircubbin with its varied local shops, restaurants & amenities all close at hand.
The property itself is the last word with no expense spared to the standard of finish & colour scheme throughout. Of particular note is the extensive use of 'Quick-Step engineered hardwood oak flooring, with a life-time warranty in the principal rooms, wood burning stove in the lounge, luxury solid wood & hand painted "Hugh Drennan" kitchen and laundry room & high quality sanitaryware in the shower rooms. The reception rooms are well proportioned which complement the bedroom layout including a master suite with dressing room and ensuite. Externally the gardens are laid in lawns and patio areas that capture the sun throughout the day.
With so much on offer we anticipate strong demand therefore early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- Attractive Detached Villa
- Excellent Standard of Finish Throughout
- Lounge with Wood Burning Stove, Living Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom or Dining Room
- Handcrafted Kitchen by "Hugh Drennan" with Breakfast Area
- Laundry Room
- Wet Room on Ground Floor
- Three First Floor Bedrooms to include Master Suite with Dressing Room & Ensuite Shower Room
- First Floor Shower Room
- Triple Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking leading to Integral Garage
- Front & Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns & Patio Areas
- Superb Location within the Ards Peninsula
- Composite front door leading to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Engineered hardwood oak floor. Double doors to . . .
- LOUNGE: 5.31m x 3.51m (17' 5" x 11' 6")
- Stone fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove and slate hearth, engineered hardwood oak floor.
- LIVING ROOM: 3.1m x 2.84m (10' 2" x 9' 4")
- Engineered hardwood oak floor.
- WET ROOM:
- Walk-in double shower cubicle with 'waterfall' shower, Hansgrohe sink unit, feature tiled inset with display shelving, Geberit low flush wc, wash stand with drawers below, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, LED lighting.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.84m x 2.84m (12' 7" x 9' 4")
- Engineered hardwood oak floor.
- KITCHEN: 4.8m x 3.28m (15' 9" x 10' 9")
- 'Hugh Drennan' luxury hand painted and crafted solid wood inframed kitchen with excellent range of units, Franke ceramic sink unit, Silestone drainer and work surfaces, Quooker boiling water tap, AEG integrated dishwasher, AEG combo hob with built-in extractor fan, AEG oven/microwave, AEG plate warmer and integrated fridge freezer. Island unit with breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, LED lighting, sliding door to outside.
- LAUNDRY ROOM: 3.51m x 3.25m (11' 6" x 10' 8")
- Further range of solid wood units, Franke ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, Silestone drainer and work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC door to outside.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.61m x 2.84m (18' 5" x 9' 4")
- Sea glimpses.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, low flush wc, wash stand, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, Velux window, LED lighting.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.4m x 2.97m (11' 2" x 9' 9")
- PRINCIPAL SUITE:
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 5.64m x 3.51m (18' 6" x 11' 6")
- DRESSING ROOM: 3.48m x 2.46m (11' 5" x 8' 1")
- Full range of walk-in robes, Velux window.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, Laufen wash stand, low flush wc, heated towel rail, LED lighting, extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking leading to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE: 4.98m x 3.43m (16' 4" x 11' 3")
- Roller shutter door, light and power, oil fired boiler with pressurized water system connected to WiFi.
- Front garden laid in lawn. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio areas enjoying the sun throughout the day.
Type of Tenure
Location of 4 Long Island Drive
From Main Street Kircubbin travelling in the direction of Portaferry. Long Island Drive is on the left hand side just before Kelly's petrol station which is on the right hand side.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?