4 Glengiven Avenue, Limavady, County Londonderry, BT49 0RW
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
- Mid-terrace House
- Lounge/Kitchen-Dining/3 Bedrooms/Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Front & Rear Garden
- Close to Local Amenities
- Ideal Purchase for First Time/Investment Buyer
- This three bedroom mid-terrace house is situated in a well populated location within walking distance of Limavady Town Centre. It offers well laid out family accommodation and has an enclosed rear garden. Street car parking is available a short distance from the property. This property would ideally suit both a first time buyer or investor.
- Leaving Limavady along Irish Green Street, continue straight ahead at the roundabout just before the Grammer School. Take the second left turn into the Glens and follow the road around to the right. Number 4 is situated on the left hand side.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Entrance Hall: 4.3m x 1m (14' 1" x 3' 3")
- with telephone point, under-stair storage, semi-solid wood flooring, glazed door to lounge and kitchen.
- Lounge: 4.3m x 3.3m (14' 1" x 10' 10")
- having wooden fireplace with electric fire inset, feature bay window, semi-solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining: 5.2m x 3.2m (17' 1" x 10' 6")
- with eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, under-unit lighting, stainless steel sink unit, cooker point, feature glass display unit, tiled flooring.
- Staircase to first floor landing
- with shelved hot-press.
- Bedroom (1): 3.7m x 2.7m (12' 2" x 8' 10")
- with built-in wardrobe, coving around ceiling.
- Bedroom (2): 3.2m x 2.3m (10' 6" x 7' 7")
- with built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom (3): 2.8m x 2.7m (9' 2" x 8' 10")
- with laminate flooring.
- Bathroom: 2.8m x 1.8m (9' 2" x 5' 11")
- with four piece suite comprising of corner Jacuzzi bath, wash hand basin with low level vanity unit and mirror, low flush w.c., UPVC panelled shower cubicle with electric shower. Also having shaver point, extractor fan, wooden ceiling, fully tiled walls, cushion flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Small garden to front of property enclosed by wooden fencing. Concrete yard to rear enclosed by wooden fencing. Garden store.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £565.63 as at 23/01/2023.
Type of Tenure
Location of 4 Glengiven AvenueView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?