We are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic semi detached bungalow in one of the Causeway Coasts most sought after locations. Number 4 Causeway View Terrace offers three bedrooms, one reception and one sun lounge as well as a charming kitchen.
The property will surely provide the potential new owners with the perfect base to discover and enjoy all the wonderful area has to offer from historic sites such as the world famous Giant’s Causeway to fantastic golf courses and unspoilt beaches.
The property itself looks over open country side and the famous Giant’s Causeway in the distance and is approximately 100 meters from the tramway path offering easy access to Portballintrae beach and being within walking distance to Bushmills.
As such this property would make a perfect retirement or holiday home. We therefore recommend early inspection to appreciate the location, potential and convenience to the North Coast.
- Entrance Porch:
- With attractive tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall:
- With wooden flooring, thermostatic control for central heating, telephone point, access to partly floored roof space.
- With attractive fireplace, granite inset, granite hearth, coved ceiling, bay window and T.V. point.
- Bedroom One:
- With wooden flooring, over looking front garden and across to open countryside.
- Bedroom Two:
- With wooden flooring and built in wardrobe.
- Shower Room/Wet Room:
- With heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, W.C., wash hand vanity basin, ‘Mira Sport’ electric shower, enclosed shower cubicle.
- Kitchen/Dining Area:
- Most attractive fully fitted extensive range of eye and low level units, integrated dishwasher, part sheeted ceiling, plumbed for automatic washing machine, electric hob and oven, extractor fan, saucepan drawers, larder unit, glass display units, granite worktops, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, boiling water tap, plate rack and glass paneled door.
- Sun Lounge:
- With double sliding patio doors leading to rear yard, granite hearth, wood burning stove, attractive flooring, paneled wall, glass paneled door and T.V. point.
- Bedroom Three:
- To rear of property, with attractive fitted bedroom furniture, built in double wardrobe and ensuite facility.
- With heated towel rail, separate W.C., spacious shower unit with ‘Redring’ shower, vanity basin, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
- Exterior Features:
- Superb views to front over open countryside and towards world famous Giant's Causeway.
- Extensive tarmac parking area to front.
- Fence enclosed to front and rear.
- Coloured stone area to front.
- Dotted with shrubbery to front.
- External lighting.
- External tap.
- Wild flower shrub area to rear.
- Low maintenance paved yard to rear.
- Storage shed to rear partly shelved with tumble drier.
- Large raised flower bed.
- Lean to built at side.
- Grant oil fired boiler.