4 Barnetts Court Mews, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT5 7FJ
Description & Features
Located just off the Barnetts Road, in this much sought after area of East Belfast, this attractive modern home is set in a gated development within quiet surroundings which afford easy access to a wide range of amenities including Stormont, the Ulster Hospital and main transport routes to and from the City centre.
The property has been attractively presented and provides accommodation over three floors with the ground floor having a shower room, bedroom and snug/study which leads through to the rear patio and garden, plus there is access from the hallway to the integral garage. On the middle floor is the spacious open plan kitchen, living, dining room with a beautifully fitted kitchen complete with a good range of appliances and adequate space for casual dining, and a separate utility room which is a useful bonus. The remaining three bedrooms are on the top floor with the master bedroom having its own ensuite shower room and the main bathroom servicing the remaining two rooms.
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire an attractively finished home in a much sought after residential setting which has consistently proved popular with a wide range of buyers.
- Attractive semi detached property set in private gated development
- Bright and spacious accommodation over three floors
- Two reception rooms including living room with gas fire and snug/study
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining area with fitted kitchen including range of appliances
- Four bedrooms, main bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional shower room on ground floor
- Car parking to front leading to integral garage
- Oil fired central heating / double glazed windows
- Popular and sought after residential location close to many local restaurants, shops, schools and amenities
Type of Tenure
Location of 4 Barnetts Court MewsView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider