Site at, 4 Ballymullan Road, Crawfordsburn, BT19 1JG
Description & Features
Undoubtedly one of the last remaining opportunities to acquire a site with Full Planning Permission for a Prestigious Family Home on Ballymullan Road, Crawfordsburn.
Secluded from the road in a mature setting. This new build home will form part of a select development of only three houses, combined with two fully refurbished homes set in cleverly laid out, mature landscaping, providing an enviable approach to the new property.
Front, side and rear gardens boast leafy privacy combined with low maintenance and a southerly aspect to the rear. Located within the heart of Crawfordsburns historic picturesque village, The Old Inn, Crawfordsburn Beach, Country Park, and many delightful walks are literally on your doorstep. Commuting is made easy with direct access to the A2 for commuting to Belfast with neighbouring Railway Halts at Helen's Bay and Carnalea.
This new home also lies within the catchment area of local post primary, primary and grammar Schools.
- Full Planning Permission Approved - Reference LA06/2019/0223
- Site Adjacent to 4 Ballymullan Road
- A Rare Opportunity to Purchase a Site Within Walking Distance of the Picturesque Village of Crawfordsburn, Crawfordsburn Country Park and Coastal Walks
- Prestigious and Sought after Location of Ballymullan Road
- Planning Permission for Detached Family Residence Circa 1700 sq ft
- Plans Available From The Office or Online at https://www.planningni.gov.uk/index/tools/public-access-info.htm
- Please Contact John Minnis on 028 9042 8888 or email@example.com
Type of Tenure
Location of Site atView Map
Costs to Consider