39 Willowdean, Markethill, Armagh, County Armagh, BT60 1QG
Description & Features
Willow Dean, Armagh
We are delighted to Introduce new to the market a well kept and maintained three bedroom semi detached home in Willowdean, a quiet residential area located a short distance from Markethill town and a 15 minute drive from Newry.
On entering the property you will find a welcoming entrance hall with understair storage. The living room is to the right hand side at the front of the property which includes a feature fireplace. To the rear of the property is the kitchen / dining room with a full selection of kitchen units and a separate utility room, again with a full range of units and access to the back paved yard and garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms. The master bedroom has an ensuite shower room. The family bathroom upstairs has a three piece suite. The house benefits from PVC windows and doors along with oil fired central heating
Externally to the front there is a driveway large enough for two cars. To the side there is a well kept lawn with timber fencing to boundaries.
This property would make an ideal purchase for a first time buyer
- SEMI DETACHED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- Ground Floor Accommodation: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility Room.
- First Floor Accommodation: Landing, Three Bedrooms (One with Ensuite Shower Room), Family Bathroom, Hotpress.
- Gardens to front and side laid in lawn. Side garden has timber fencing to boundaries. Paved yard to the rear.
- Oil Fired Central Heating. Pvc Double Glazing.
- Carpets, blinds and light fittings included within sale.
Type of Tenure
Location of 39 Willowdean
Costs to Consider