39 Princess Park, HOLYWOOD, County Down, BT18 0PP
Description & Features
39 Princess Park is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac off Princess Gardens. This property has been extended and offers good accommodation over two levels. It has been well presented and maintained by the current owners leaving very little to do but move in and enjoy.
You are greeted by a bright entrance hall, there is a living room to the front with bi-folding doors to the rear kitchen, living and dining space. From here there are double opening doors to the rear patio and gardens. On the first floor are four bedrooms, bedroom one with en suite shower room and a main bathroom. In addition there is a WC under the stairs off the hallway. Outside there is a garage, driveway parking to the front with ample parking and turning space, and a private patio space with lawn and a raised decking space which enjoys all the afternoon and evening sunshine as well as views across Belfast Lough.
Internal inspection is recommended to appreciate what this home has to offer.
- Extended semi-detached property
- Quiet end of cul-de-sac location
- Well presented throughout
- Living room with bi-folding doors to kitchen area
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining space
- Four bedrooms Bedroom one with en suite shower room
- Main bathroom on first floor
- Downstairs WC
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Garden to rear with patio, lawns and decking area with views across Belfast Lough
- Driveway parking
- Convenient location close to Holywood, A2, coastal paths and local amenities and schools
Type of Tenure
Location of 39 Princess Park
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider