- Impressive entrance hall with gallery landing
Tiled floor, pvc front entrance door
- Spacious lounge with feature wood burning stove with stone surround, cornicing, centre ceiling rose, solid oak flooring, television points and garden views
- KITCHEN DINING WITH ISLAND 7.01m x 3.7m (23' 0" x 12' 2")
- High and low level solid wood doors with integrated Belling oven with gas hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, glass display cabinets and granite worktop with wall to wall top tiling, feature island which has wicker basket drawers, space for microwave and complete with grantite worktop. Under unit lighting and tiled floor, dining area with larder cupboards.
- SUN ROOM: 4.6m x 3.28m (15' 1" x 10' 9")
- A lovely room to sit relax and take in the views over the rural hills, finished with tiled floor, cornicing, spot lighting, television point and patio door.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.19m x 3.62m (13' 9" x 11' 10")
- Spacious living room with solid wood flooring, television points,
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 3.63m x 3.13m (11' 11" x 10' 3")
- Finished with solid wood floor
- BEDROOM 1 WITH ENSUITE AND WALK IN WARDROBE 3.89m x 3.63m (12' 9" x 11' 11")
- Bright and spacious ground floor bedroom with laminate style floor, walk in wardobe plus ensuite shower room
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, tiled inset, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and floor tiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Neatly presented ground floor shower room to comprise large shower cubicle with tile inset, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Attractive floor tiling and spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (2): Master with ensuite shower room 5.53m x 3.6m (18' 2" x 11' 10")
- Radiator, ensuite shower room
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- To comprise shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, chrome towel rail. Attractive tiling.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.39m x 4.76m (17' 8" x 15' 7")
- Spacious bedroom with good eaves storage and garden views
- BEDROOM (4): 3.62m x 2.48m (11' 10" x 8' 2")
- Radiator and laminate style floor
- Corner bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, 1.2 wall tiling with border and chrome towel rail.
- An attractively well laid out gardens which are mature and have been tastefully designed to create a high degree of privacy. The property is accessed via a right of way shared lane beween two homes. Gravel driveway leading to the parking and garage.
Neatly presented lawns with an array of Cherry Blossoms, trees, box hedging, shrubs and seating areas.
Benefiting from dawn to dusk outside lighting, taps and garage.
- Side lawns with BBQ area and rear patio area with lawns, views over the rolling countryside and access to the garage.
- GARAGE: 6.4m x 4.13m (21' 0" x 13' 7")
- Detached garage with roller door, pvc door, boiler, two taps, plumbed for washing machine.