39 Bridge Road, Burren, Warrenpoint / Newry, Down, BT34 3QT
Description & Features
- Superior new build family residence on the edge of Burren village, conveniently located within easy reach of local amenities, Carrick Primary School, with the seaside town of Warrenpoint and Newry City only a short drive away.
- Full turnkey specification with numerous high quality features.
- Adjacent field to rear included.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Parkland railings and automated entrance gates.
- Superb open plan Living-Dining-Kitchen Area.
- Stunning panoramic views.
Lounge / Living 4.9m x 4.6m
Kitchen / Dining 7.9m x 4m
Sitting Room 5m x 3.8m
Bedroom 1 3.6m x 3.5m En-suite 3.1m x 1.4m
Utility Room 4.4m x 2.3m
Boot Room 1.4, x 1.1m
Main Bedroom 5.7m x 4.5m Rear aspect. Dressing room and ensuite off.
Dressing Room 3.5m x 1.8m
Ensuite 3.5m x 1.3m
Bedroom 3 4 .9m x 4.2m at widest. Front aspect.
Bedroom 4 4.9m x 4.5m Rear aspect.
Bedroom 5 5m x 3.7m Front aspect.
Bathroom 3.3m x 2.8m
Detached Garage Main garage door and side door. Gable window.
Extensive private driveway with automated entrance gates and parkland railings. Landscaped gardens laid to lawn with plantrd shrubs. Pathway leading to raised field at rear.
Indicative EPC rating - B tbc.
Tenure - Freehold assumed.
Estimated rates bill - tbc.
Measurments are approximate and floor plans are for illustrative purposes only.
Type of Tenure
Location of 39 Bridge RoadView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Suitable for general internet use, like accessing emails and browsing social media or other websites.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?