- Glazed hardwood front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak Engineered wooden floor, cornice ceiling, storage under stairs, plumbed for washing machine, additional built-in cupboard.
- LIVING / DINING AREA: 7.47m x 3.33m (24' 6" x 10' 11")
- Measurements into bay window.
Engineered oak wooden floor, cornice ceiling, dual aspect windows, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, open to kitchen.
- KITCHEN: 4.37m x 2.03m (14' 4" x 6' 8")
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, solid oak worktops, Belfast sink with chrome mixer taps, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, low voltage spotlight, cornice ceiling, glazed access door to rear garden, floor to ceiling radiator.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.1m x 2.84m (10' 2" x 9' 4")
- Built-in robes and cupboards.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.28m x 2.84m (10' 9" x 9' 4")
- Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3): 1.93m x 1.88m (6' 4" x 6' 2")
- Outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, P-panelled bath with shower screen, built-in chrome overhead shower unit with additional attachment, raised chrome heated towel rail, porcelain tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlight, PVC tongue and groove ceiling.
- Enclosed private rear garden laid in extensive lawns with mature shrubs and trees, excellent degree of privacy, boundary hedging, tarmac driveway for off-street parking leading to detached garage, front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds and shrubs.
- GARAGE: 4.67m x 2.54m (15' 4" x 8' 4")
- Up and over door, access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder, partly floored, with light, built-in Ideal gas fired boiler.