- Composite front door with glazed inset and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak wooden floor, open tread staircase to first floor.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.43m x 3.35m (11' 3" x 11' 0")
- Oak wooden floor, mature outlook to front, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, chrome heated towel rail, built-in shower cubicle with shower unit, tiled splashback with alcove display, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight.
- LIVING ROOM: 3.91m x 4.17m (12' 10" x 13' 8")
- Oak wooden floor, dual aspect windows, beautiful mature outlook over gardens, cast iron fireplace, slate hearth and open fire, built-in cupboard.
- KITCHEN: 5.59m x 3.61m (18' 4" x 11' 10")
- Range of oak high and low level units, granite work surfaces, space for range type cooker, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, single drainer Belfast sink with chrome mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, built-in glazed display unit, plumbed for American fridge freezer, Heather Brown tiled floor, beautiful mature outlook over countryside and Antrim Hills beyond, open to ample dining area with PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, square archway through to family room.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.06m x 3.58m (13' 4" x 11' 9")
- Oak wooden floor, brick fireplace with open fire, tiled hearth, timber mantel, mature outlook over countryside and Antrim Hills, built-in cupboard, service door to garage.
- GARAGE: 8.48m x 3.89m (27' 10" x 12' 9")
- Roller shutter door, light and power, range of low level units, plumbed for washing machine, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Large site, sitting on approximately a 1 acre site, laid in lawns with mature trees, shrubs, excellent degree of privacy and mature outlook to rolling countryside and Antrim Hills, oil fired condensed Warmflow boiler, approximately 3 years old, raised timber decked area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, incorporating excellent views to Antrim Hills, driveway for off-street parking leading to garage.
- Built-in airing cupboard, Velux window, hatch to roofspace, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.25m x 3.15m (10' 8" x 10' 4")
- Built-in cupboard, oak laminate wooden floor, storage into eaves, mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4): 2.87m x 2.62m (9' 5" x 8' 7")
- Oak laminate wooden floor, Velux window and dual aspect windows, excellent views across rolling countryside and Antrim Hills beyond, built-in robes.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, free standing bath with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with electric shower unit, tiled splashback, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, Velux window, extractor fan, views across countryside to Antrim Hills.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- With semi solid floor.
- STUDY / BEDROOM (5): 3.38m x 2.36m (11' 1" x 7' 9")
- Mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.89m x 3.56m (12' 9" x 11' 8")
- Semi solid wooden floor, dual aspect windows, storage into eaves, built-in shelving, hatch to roofspace.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with Aquatom chrome shower unit, tiled splashback, polished porcelain tiled floor, storage into eaves, chrome heated towel rail, Velux window, low voltage spotlight.