- Hardwood front door.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mosaic tiling and mat well. Cornice ceiling. Internal door with etching and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, corbels. Ceramic tiled floor. Understairs cloaks area.
- DRAWING ROOM: 4.73m x 3.85m (15' 6" x 12' 8")
- (into bay and at widest points). Magnificent, herringbone parquet solid oak flooring. Feature cast iron fireplace with wood surround and polished granite hearth. Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, wall frieze, plate rack. Feature radiators.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.44m x 3.63m (14' 7" x 11' 11")
- Magnificent, herringbone parquet solid oak flooring. French door to side and garden. Feature radiators. Attractive slate and cast iron fireplace. Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Bespoke built-in bookshelves.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower enclosure with "rain" head. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc. Feature radiator, ceramic tiled floor. Door with leaded glass panels.
- DINING ROOM: 3.94m x 3.47m (12' 11" x 11' 5")
- Solid maple strip flooring. Door to:
- KITCHEN: 5.4m x 3.03m (17' 9" x 9' 11")
- Modern range of high and low level handmade units with glazed display cabinets. Integrated Fisher and Paykel double oven, five ring AEG gas hob with extractor fan over. Dishwasher, Franke single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit. Vaulted ceiling with Velux windows. Bi-Fold doors to deck and garden. Open plan to:
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.43m x 2.15m (11' 3" x 7' 1")
- Space for fridge/freezer, tumber dryer etc.
First Floor Return
- BEDROOM (4): 2.67m x 2.59m (8' 9" x 8' 6")
- Feature radiator.
- White suite comprising free-standing, contemporary bath. Walk-in tiled shower enclosure with "rain" head. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush wc. Feature leaded stained glass windows, ceramic tiled floor, shelved hotpress.
- Roof light, cornice ceiling, corbels.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 5.45m x 4.75m (17' 11" x 15' 7")
- (at widest points and into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Feature radiators.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.4m x 3.62m (14' 5" x 11' 11")
- (at widest points and into bay). Wash hand basin with tiled splashback and storage underneath. Feature radiator. Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.18m x 3.71m (17' 0" x 12' 2")
- (at widest points). Twin access to storage-in-eaves.
- Driveway (owned by this house with right of way granted to No. 35). Own off-street parking area for several vehicles.
Pedestrian path to front door and leading to side.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Lawn with superb variety of plants, trees and flowering shrubs.
Vegetable garden in raised beds.
Storage area to side with two timber sheds. Gate to:
- FULLY-ENCLOSED, SOUTH-WEST FACING SIDE AND REAR GARDENS:
- Lawns with variety of plants and shrubs. Numerous fruit trees. Outside lights, tap and powerpoints.
PLEASE NOTE: Shed/Store at bottom left of garden is NOT included. The photo-shopped image is for illustrative purposes only.