37 Bryansglen Park, BANGOR, County Down, BT20 3RS
Description & Features
This well-proportioned red brick detached family home occupies an enviable position with southerly aspect to the rear garden and views to the Irish Sea down Bryansglen Park. The house boasts ease of maintenance with uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. There is driveway parking and a sizeable integrated garage.
Internally the property is bright, spacious and well presented with a good sized lounge with open fire and double doors leading through to the dining room and a bright conservatory to the rear. There is also a modern, high gloss fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, utility room, downstairs WC and cloakroom. To the first floor there are four well-proportioned bedrooms, two with stunning views to the Irish sea and Scotland beyond, family bathroom and access to a substantial roofspace. The property is exceptionally well suited to those seeking family accommodation within a most convenient and sought after location. There are mature gardens to the front and enclosed to the rear with patio areas and a southerly aspect.
Rarely do properties appear on the open market within Bryansglen Park, especially in the prime sites overlooking Belfast Lough, ensuring this home will attract instant interest on today’s market. With convenience in abundance the property offers direct access to the main arterial routes for commuting as well as being within 5 minutes’ walk of Bangor West railway halt. There is access to the Bangor to Holywood coastal path from the bottom of Bryansglen Park, with both Bangor and Crawfordsburn offering a pleasant coast walk, and the property lies within the catchment area to a range of local primary and grammar schools. Carnalea Golf Course lies to the rear of the property.
- Red Brick Detached Family Home
- Exceptionally Well Positioned with Views to the Irish Sea and Scotland beyond
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two with Sea Views
- Family Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge with Open Fire and Double Doors Leading to…
- Dining Room
- Modern High Gloss Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room
- Downstairs WC and Cloakroom
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking to Integrated Garage with a workshop and further storage above
- Popular and Sought After Convenient Location
- Within a short walk to the Bangor to Holywood Coastal Path, Bangor West Railway Halt and Direct Access to the Main Arterial Routes for City Commuting
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
Type of Tenure
Location of 37 Bryansglen Park
Costs to Consider
£1,884.00 per annum