37 Bracken Hill Close, Belfast, Antrim, BT8 6ZR
Description & Features
Bracken Hill Bliss!
This wonderful semi-detached property is beautifully presented from top to bottom. The open plan kitchen, living & dining room is fitted with all the appliances required for modern day life and the open plan space is perfect to entertain friends, especially on a summers day with the patio doors open to the garden. If you are after a home that offers a stylish décor, a good range of local amenities and great outdoor space, then this fantastic property is a must see!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall, a wonderful lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire, a fantastic open plan kitchen, living & dining room with integrated appliances and patio doors to the garden and a downstairs WC with a modern two piece suite. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom that benefits from a contemporary en-suite shower room and built in mirrored robes, a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front is an easy to maintain garden and a Tobermore brick paved driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden benefits from no overlooking properties, a good-sized lawn and a patio area that is a great place to unwind after a long day.
Bracken Hill is one of the Four Winds most desirable areas to live in. The Four Winds is a very convenient and sought after location with plenty of amenities on your doorstep such as the Four Winds restaurant, shopping at Forestside, Tesco Newtownbreda, leading local schools and transport routes to and from the City Centre and other surrounding towns.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- A fantastic semi-detached property located in the popular Bracken Hill area
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Kitchen, living and dining room with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Rear garden in lawn and a brick paved patio area
- Tobermore brick paved driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
- Entrance hall 5.16m x 0.91m (16' 11" x 3' 0")
- Kitchen / Dining room 5.49m x 3.96m (18' 0" x 13' 0")
- Living room 3.35m x 5.18m (11' 0" x 17' 0")
- WC 0.91m x 2.24m (3' 0" x 7' 4")
- Bedroom 1 2.44m x 2.74m (8' 0" x 9' 0")
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 3.66m (10' 0" x 12' 0")
- Bedroom 3 2.64m x 2.44m (8' 8" x 8' 0")
- Bathroom 2.74m x 2.13m (9' 0" x 7' 0")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Type of Tenure
Location of 37 Bracken Hill Close
Four WindsView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?