A spacious detached bungalow situated in a popular residential area close to the main attractions in Portrush. The property comprises 3 bedrooms with excellent living accommodation and benefits from a large enclosed garden plus additional land accessed from the garden to the rear.
- 3 bedrooms (1 with ensuite & dressing room), kitchen, family room, lounge and utility room.
- Mains gas central heating system.
- Double glazing in uPVC frames.
- Driveway leading to the attached garage.
- Large enclosed garden to the rear.
- Additional land to the rear.
- Solar panels providing electricity and hot water.
Laminate wood flooring; shelved hot press.
16'5 x 12'2
Oak strip flooring.
12'4 x 8'8
Range of high and low level units; laminate work surfaces; stainless steel sink unit; space for cooker with extractor unit over. Tiled floor throughout.
11'1 x 22'7
Spacious living and dining room to the rear.
9'8 x 10'2
Double bedroom to the rear; laminate wood flooring; built in cupboard.
7'3 x 7'3
Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower; low flush WC; pedestal wash hand basin; bidet; vinyl flooring.
10'10 x 8'9
Range of fitted furniture and shelving; laminate wood flooring.
7'4 x 4'11
Range of low level units; plumbed for washing machine and vinyl flooring.
9'2 x 8'10
Double bedroom to the front; laminate wood flooring and built in cupboard.
9'2 x 12'1
Double bedroom to the front; built in cupboard.
6'4 x 6'2
Panel bath with shower over; low flush WC; pedestal wash hand basin; tiled walls; vinyl flooring and chrome towel radiator.
9'0 x 5'8
Access to garage; door to rear; gas central heating boiler.
GARAGE: 9'0 x 16'3
Up and over door; concrete floor and power & light.
- Fully enclosed garden and patio to the rear with vegetable garden and greenhouse.
- Outside light and tap.
- Additional land to the rear of the back garden.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road turn right onto Fairfield Road before the Burnside Road Roundabout then take the 2nd right onto Agherton Drive where the property will be situated on the left hand side.
ANNUAL RATES: £1,523.88