36 Thorndale Avenue, Antrim Road, Belfast, BT14 6BL
Description & Features
Impressive Period Town House Convenient to the City and the New University
A generously proportioned period town terrace which has been modernised and improved situated close to the City and the New University. The modern interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, spacious fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle and wc. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves and has benefited from a modernisation programme in past years. A large walled rear in patio combines with obvious potential to make this a home suited to a wide variety of uses making immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Imposing Town Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Extensive Rear Walled Patio Garden
- Pvc Fascia and Eaves
- Most Convenient Location
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 4.26m x 3.61m (14' 0" x 11' 10")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, attractive slate fireplace, tiled inset, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.48m x 3.95m (11' 5" x 13' 0")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.91m x 2.67m (19' 5" x 8' 9")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops. Built-in under oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbed fir washing machine, tumble dryer space, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.<br/><br/>Dining Area - Under stairs storage, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, concealed gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.<br/><br/>Separate matching low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.64m x 3.03m (11' 11" x 9' 11")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 5.02m x 3.6m (16' 6" x 11' 10")
- Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.48m x 2.96m (11' 5" x 9' 9")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.68m x 3.52m (15' 4" x 11' 7")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Landscaped rear patio garden, outside light and tap, shed.
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Type of Tenure
Location of 36 Thorndale AvenueView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?